Other clubs' transfers

Greg

3 hours ago, Disco said:

Has he just come from Syria?

The lack of dinghy says otherwise!

Edited by HTT II

10 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Can’t take American hype seriously. They’ve produced no one decent since Cobi Jones.

CJ is a lege. According to wiki, he had 53 national team caps between 93-94. :lol:

53 minutes ago, triggs said:

Don't really follow them in between World Cups but are the USMNT good yet with all these players they have all of a sudden?

We're the best team in the world.

1 hour ago, joeyt said:

@Segun Oluwaniyiany good?

Honestly, this guy is nothing special to me. He is quick, hardworking, and a decent dribbler, but will not stand out in the Premier League, imo. Just not a decisive player; poor final ball most of the time, not very prolific, not the kind of player with very intelligent movement, etc. Even his speed is not impressive at this level. You never know for sure, I never thought Dennis would produce like this in England, and maybe he will benefit from playing with ten other Nigerians at Watford, but I prefer Moses Simon of Nantes to him in the national team and will prefer Ademola Lookman once he finishes his switch. That gives you an idea of how I view him. :lol: 

US have improved talent compared to 2018, but results wise it is the same as always for them, outside of a 2 very close wins over Mexico (who is no longer superior to them, tbf). They won Gold Cup, which was played at home with reserve players, and it has been the usual story in World Cup qualifying of easily winning in the US and struggling consistently in away journeys to Central America and the Caribbean. I find it hard to judge them as a team, rather than just names, tbh. Striker is easily the weakness in terms of talent.

Edited by Segun Oluwaniyi

52 minutes ago, Tomato Deuce said:

:lol: y’all have no idea how lucky you are not to have him as a commentator 

Always wanted him to sign for us. Sure we got close as well. Him & Kilcine would look radge together.

23 minutes ago, TaylorJ_01 said:

Never seen him but, going by what you say, £3m is probably decent for a squad player with those attributes these days.

Possibly. 3 million is a bargain for anyone with experience at a decent level of football in 2022. He is not without talent, but if I was to make a prediction, it would be that he will be sent on loan to _______spor in 12-18 months time.

Edited by Segun Oluwaniyi