Other clubs' transfers

Greg

I'd say it's exaggerated how quickly Villa do deals like, Digne and the Coutinho loan dragged on for weeks. It probably just seems quicker because we don't pour ourselves over every update.

Edited by The Prophet

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I'd say it's exaggerated how quickly Villa do deals like, Digne and the Countinho loan dragged on for weeks. It probably just seems quicker because we don't pour ourselves over every update.

Yep, it'll be down to how much exposure this shit gets here.

Now I'm not saying villa fans don't go to mad degrees to find stuff out, but plane spotting etc. up here really is insane [emoji38] very few secrets stay that way for long.

1 hour ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

It’s impressive how quickly Villa seem to get deals done, last summer Buendia and Ings seemed to be formalised within a couple days.

Chambers in the January window as well.

Ings was the one for me. Just completely out of the blue.

5 hours ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

Didn't realise Neymar hasn't started more than 22 Ligue 1 games in a season since becoming a PSG player. 

I would as he’s absolute quality. That PSG transfer will always piss me off though. To leave Barcelona and Messi and Suarez to go to PSG has to be the worst career move in the history of football. Such a wasted talent. 

2 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

I would as he’s absolute quality. That PSG transfer will always piss me off though. To leave Barcelona and Messi and Suarez to go to PSG has to be the worst career move in the history of football. Such a wasted talent. 

Yet people (including on here) defend Mbappe for staying with PSG and taking the money instead of going to Real or elsewhere. 

2 hours ago, The Prophet said:

I'd say it's exaggerated how quickly Villa do deals like, Digne and the Coutinho loan dragged on for weeks. It probably just seems quicker because we don't pour ourselves over every update.

not sure about that - Digne was out of the blue, and Coutinho was a surprise to everyone  

I'd take Neymar, why fucking not like? :lol: He's clearly got talent even if he's looked uninterested for a few years now. The Premier League might ignite something in him and he could be fantastic again. 

2 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Also remember us being linked with Soumare for a while:

ASM video called him and showed him the training ground according to reports to convince him to join. Probably why he rejected us but turns out it was a blessing.

3 minutes ago, SAK said:

ASM video called him and showed him the training ground according to reports to convince him to join. Probably why he rejected us but turns out it was a blessing.

He showed him the training ground? No wonder he turned us down.

5 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Been a great player but I'm glad we won't have to listen to anymore of his shit about him being a lion or a God or whatever else he calls himself. 

Well, there’s always the possibility of a Steve Bruce-style managerial career. He could be talking himself up for a long time to come.

28 minutes ago, Decky said:

I'd take Neymar, why fucking not like? :lol: He's clearly got talent even if he's looked uninterested for a few years now. The Premier League might ignite something in him and he could be fantastic again. 

It seems nuts to be saying it, but I really wouldn't (for us, I mean).

Imagine the attitude he'd come with.

1 hour ago, Decky said:

My god man ... you cannot be serious. Buddy this isn't FIFA or Football Manager :lol: