Other clubs' transfers

Greg

5 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Not sure their manager is good enough, his teams always massively struggle defensively.

Fair point. That could be their big problem. I do fancy them to score a few goals and if they get off to a good start they certainly can stay up imo.

2 minutes ago, samptime29 said:

Fair point. That could be their big problem. I do fancy them to score a few goals and if they get off to a good start they certainly can stay up imo.

Yeah not ruling it out and he way well have learnt lessons from his time in the world premier league before and be much more solid his time around.

Edited by SUPERTOON

4 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Not sure what people expected them to do 

It's a lazy comparison to make but plenty of teams have stayed up in their first season at least, without changing the team dynamic that got them there.

Edited by Pixelphish

Forest had a team with their key players all loanees, Spence, Garner, Davis, Lowe and Zinckernagel. Any team would miss their spine being ripped from them so they have to replace, the team is extremely weak otherwise. 
I’ve been quite impressed with the standard of olayer they’ve been trying for, Henderson, Williams, Richard’s, the striker from Germany etc. 

Gives them a fighting chance at least, and they are also buying young players that can grow with the team and not be too expensive wages wise. 
I think Bournemouth might be in trouble personally. 

Yeah I'm surprised people are tipping Bournemouth to stay up

Their squad looks worse than when they went down and have only added a handful of free transfers so far.