Other clubs' transfers

Greg

His contract is also up next summer, and so that plays into things as well. Guessing they'd rather transition to someone younger than give him a new deal. Think it's a poor decision to be honest. Guy doesn't look like he's lost any of his athleticism. Think his poorer performance was down to the whole team and Tuchel not being great last year.

26 minutes ago, PeepShow4life said:

How come Chelsea are looking to sell Kante? Was he bad last season? Can't really remember.

Started to pick up injuries. Very high earner. Into his early 30's and his game involves physical exceptionalism which you expect to wane over the coming years.

7 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

I don’t think he’s obsessed :lol:

It had absolutely nothing to do with what we were talking about man. It was a weird interjection and seems kind of obsessive to me :lol:

People need to reduce their ego over all this stuff. No one has all the answers in this lifetime we are all living. Let people make their personal choices and leave them to it. The man has done nothing illegal so let him be.

7 minutes ago, KaKa said:

It had absolutely nothing to do with what we were talking about man. It was a weird interjection and seems kind of obsessive to me :lol:

People need to reduce their ego over all this stuff. No one has all the answers in this lifetime we are all living. Let people make their personal choices and leave them to it. The man has done nothing illegal so let him be.

This is what people cannot seem to grasp, not just with covid but a wide range of opinions come along with a completely unearned tinge of authority. The risks of both covid and the vaccine are obviously not fully understood and the whole thing is well beyond the scope of your average bloke in anycase.

You just have two large sets of opposing people being whipped up into a frenzy by social media. 

If Kante is out there knocking on people's doors telling them the vaccine is a bioweapon then fair enough like, I don't think that's the case though? :lol:

Edited by Hanshithispantz

2 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

This is what people cannot seem to grasp, not just with covid but a wide range of opinions come along with a completely unearned tinge of authority. The risks of both covid and the vaccine are obviously not fully understood and the whole thing is well beyond the scope of your average bloke in anycase.

You just have two large sets of people being whipped up into a frenzy by social media. 

If Kante is out there knocking on people's doors telling them the vaccine is a bioweapon then fair enough like, I don't think that's the case though? :lol:

Exactly. It's so unfortunate man. Don't understand why folks get so worked up over all of this stuff. We're all going to end up dead soon enough anyway. Live your life and let others live theirs in peace.

So Barca demand their players all take a pay cut and/or defer wages. They try to ship De Jong to Man U even though he wants to stay, when he decides screw it might as well go they tell him he can't unless he waives the £17m deferred wages, meanwhile they also court Lewandowski and bid £50m for Raphinha. How is this nonsense allowed. 

20 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

So Barca demand their players all take a pay cut and/or defer wages. They try to ship De Jong to Man U even though he wants to stay, when he decides screw it might as well go they tell him he can't unless he waives the £17m deferred wages, meanwhile they also court Lewandowski and bid £50m for Raphinha. How is this nonsense allowed. 

It's crazy and immoral.

1 hour ago, ponsaelius said:

Honestly a great player and even better person - but I think Napoli would be selling at just about the right time. And I think Chelsea's transfer policy seems very chaotic at the moment.

Seems a weird one. I was thinking the reason they might sell Kante was his age and last chance to maybe get £30m or so in for him...then they go and sign a centre-back with the same sort of profile and fee.

7 hours ago, KaKa said:

His contract is also up next summer, and so that plays into things as well. Guessing they'd rather transition to someone younger than give him a new deal. Think it's a poor decision to be honest. Guy doesn't look like he's lost any of his athleticism. Think his poorer performance was down to the whole team and Tuchel not being great last year.

Exactly. I know he is getting old but he is one of the most important players in the PL over the last 5 to 8 years. When he is on song, his team - Leicester, Chelsea or France- win the big ones. The two major managerial failures for Chelsea - Lampard and Sarri - I would say the primary reason is their inability to use Kante. Magnificent footballer.