Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Guest HTT II

When he was here visiting Bruno, apparently the club got wind of him being out down the Bigg Market into the early hours of the morning, shagging around and eating kebabs. Thankfully Bruno was far too professional for all that stuff and just had a takeaway kebab at home.

1 hour ago, Emotic said:

Manure apparently in discussions with Napoli over another of our previous targets, Osimhen. Ronaldo may go the other way.

And then Spalletti benches him for like 50% of the season just like what he did to Totti in his final years. He literally drove Totti into retirement. 

This last week is going to be interesting as fuck. 

Edited by Solitude20

17 minutes ago, Stifler said:

With Paqueta, that guy from South America ha been saying that he has an attitude problem. I’m not sure if he meant he lets his head drop, he is ready to kick off, or both. If that is the case then it’s easy to see why Howe and the club were not that interested in him. We don’t want a Balotelli.

:lol: I can guarantee that's a load of smack. 

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, Flip said:

:lol: I can guarantee that's a load of smack. 

That’s what he was on when he was down the Bigg Market I bet!

3 hours ago, kingxlnc said:

Have to say I had hope til the very end for this one. Probably the most painful one we’ve missed out on, especially given how transformative he would be to our play and the fact he’s gone to West Ham so was very attainable. 

We were never really in for him to miss out on him 

3 hours ago, The Prophet said:

I'm not sure what's the maddest transfer. Nunes to Wolves, Isak to us or Paqueta to West Ham. Crazy transfer window.

Was watching Sky Sports News this morning and saw Umtiti to Lecce and Batshuayi close to Salernitana thinking they were pretty mad signings for clubs like that. As in biggish names. 

That must be how the rest of Europe view 90% of Premier League transfers.

41 minutes ago, Stifler said:

With Paqueta, that guy from South America ha been saying that he has an attitude problem. I’m not sure if he meant he lets his head drop, he is ready to kick off, or both. If that is the case then it’s easy to see why Howe and the club were not that interested in him. We don’t want a Balotelli.

I've read that his head was turned when the Brazilian contingent left Lyon. 

2 hours ago, Manxst said:

Their weekly wage total is higher than ours, have more higher earners, and offer more (eg £200kpw to Rice to sign a new contract)

They might end up like Everton then, I can't see them sustaining that as a mid level club.

18 minutes ago, Froggy said:

€90m. €90m!

What are your genuine thoughts on this Frogster? It seems ridiculously steep, but if Ten Hag can get a tune out of him would it be worth it? Or would you rather strengthen in other areas?

Wonder what that means for Leicester doing business before the end of the season for themselves. Doesn’t leave them much time to find a replacement. They’ll probably have to massively overpay themselves 

2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Wonder what that means for Leicester doing business before the end of the season for themselves. Doesn’t leave them much time to find a replacement. They’ll probably have to massively overpay themselves 

And probably be without a manager if they lose tomorrow 

3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Only played 7 PL games last season though. Interesting to see what happens with Tielemans, can't see Leicester not selling.