Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Just now, The Prophet said:

In what way?

I should have said having sellable players (not talking about anyone here post takeover). We could sell our unwanted players and struggle to get 20 million for the lot. Our rivals can sell their unwanted players for relative big money and reinvest on better players. It’s not a criticism of the club, more on Ashley who left us in this position.

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

I should have said having sellable players (not talking about anyone here post takeover). We could sell our unwanted players and struggle to get 20 million for the lot. Our rivals can sell their unwanted players for relative big money and reinvest on better players. It’s not a criticism of the club, more on Ashley who left us in this position.

:thup:

Everton will never, ever learn when it comes to signing Man United cast offs.

Although I think Ashley Young is a good signing, and I'd have kept him here personally, I honestly think that, on the links so far, I reckon they're fucked this season.

They remind me of us in the years prior to our relegation, they absolutely stink of death.

Who is going to be scoring goals for them next season, for example?

18 minutes ago, kocunar said:

I did, idk some of their squads make more sense than Chelsea's

I think I'm in the minority but I actually think Boehly has done some great business and it will be a success in a few years

2 hours ago, kocunar said:

Ngl the Saudi League is starting to look fire

The range of star players is going to make it a relatively unique situation. 

The struggle they'll have to overcome is poor crowds and making sure the marketing is good. They've distance themselves from the 'retirement league' jibes with certain signings, but they do actually need to make the games entertaining. 

6 hours ago, TRC said:

I think I'm in the minority but I actually think Boehly has done some great business and it will be a success in a few years

If you have a bottomless pit of money and keep buying elite players it’s going to work at some point, but Boehly doesn’t deserve an ounce of credit