Rafa Benítez (unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Rafa discussing the stats behind how many passes prior to a goal, possession % etc. fucking incredible man. Absolutely love him just wrecking the whole passing/front foot football bull shit. it's about balance and winning.

Rafa discussing the stats behind how many passes prior to a goal, possession % etc. fucking incredible man. Absolutely love him just wrecking the whole passing/front foot football bull shit. it's about balance and winning.

The British managers lunch club will have been massively triggered from watching Rafa show then what tactics are all about last night. Can’t wait for the backlash on TalkSport, twitter and Facebook etc trying to justify themselves.

Probably a few doing it on here too.

The British managers lunch club will have been massively triggered from watching Rafa show then what tactics are all about last night. Can’t wait for the backlash on TalkSport, twitter and Facebook etc trying to justify themselves.

Probably a few doing it on here too.

One of my recent favourite clips is when Mourinho does the same in studio, leaving everyone speechless, and Souness pipes in, "... it's really not that complicated." Symbolized his entire time here, taking over from Sir Bobby.

I just watched it over again - just love how he explains football and his insistence on learning WHY. That players need to learn WHY they are doing something versus just doing for the sake it. He's always seen himself as an educator/teacher at heart.

I haven't clicked that video, but look at the bloke man, compared to what we have now :lol:

It's like a summary of Mike Ashley's NUFC.

Agree, but it doesn't matter what or who we have now, I can't feel anything for the club and haven't since Rafa left. I've been working all around the country lately and am getting tired of saying I support Newcastle but want them to lose. Saying that 95% of people I speak to are aware(to a degree) of what's happening here. This week it's City and United (how dare you!) fans as I'm in Manchester.

But I'm actually getting fed up of having no team to cheer on. Then Rafa drops the ambition line, a timely reminder that there's a reason many fans can't cheer the team/Ashley winning.