Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

There is definatley a media agenda against Rafa, they aren't even being subtle about it.

Going on like Benitez is the only manager to set up defensively against the top sides :lol:

Theres clearly a massive media agenda against him, all funded by KBA no doubt.

Will be interesting to see how many of the other 17 clubs have better scores against Spurs & Chelsea at home and City away than we have. I’m guessing maybe half.

But Souness says it's better to get absolutely battered but "know that you had a go," so who cares?

I can't believe he's got the energy to apply himself to the extent that he does, when it's impossible to improve on last season. The best we can hope for is a carbon copy of last year; be smart, keep the scores low against the big boys, try and beat the nearest rivals at home, owt else is a bonus.

Thought BBC were fair with him. Asked him if nufc was a happy club but he side stepped the question.

I think if he had made his mind up about leaving he’d be burning the house down around him.

Aye he's going nowhere like. Not a chance. Called it ages ago. £50 to charity if he does. Won't make much of a difference to us either way unfortunately till Ashley goes. I predict another 2 or 3 years or this with just slightly improving the squad each season with bargain deals

The club is openly and actively briefing against its manager.

A manager who had won the Champions League.

Just think about how mad that is.

Can't wait for this argument to be used by the media for Di Matteo next year.