Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

The fucking thick fucks in charge simply can't see if you back Rafa he'll make you much more money than if you don't. Fucking useless wastes of oxygen them cunts.

Ashley knows he'll make money his way, he could make a lot more with Rafa in charge, but that means investment which carries risk. Might be a small risk, but Ashley knows his way will guarantee profit one way or another.He would rather have a guaranteed £5m profit every year than a chance of losing money, and more importantly control. There's more than a little ego involved as well, he has proven to be a petty cunt during most of his tenure.

It’s going to be sickening losing him as a person associated with NUFC never mind our manager :-(

absolutely, he’s a first rate human being. Gutted already about how this will all play out but if he does leave I hope he gets what he merits at a different club, hopefully one on the continent but it seems more likely he’ll manage again in the PL

A minor thing in the grand scheme of things, but imagine going from his TV interviews/pressers back to the Pardew/Mclaren type bullshit.  :anguish:

I won't be watching any lickspittle in charge once Rafa leaves so imagination is all I'll have. The last bastion of hope for me.

Guest chopey

I wonder if Ashley will have the cheek to do a Shearer on Rafa and just let his contract until he goes........................................in fact is that what he's doing now ?

I wonder if Ashley will have the cheek to do a Shearer on Rafa and just let his contract until he goes........................................in fact is that what he's doing now ?

I'm trying to tell myself this isn't what's happening  :okay:

Yeah the prospect of Newcastle supporters abandoning ship is pretty bleak. You already have some people on here posing the question around which manager we would prefer to take over if Rafa leaves, I mean it's pretty staggering.

I had given up on the club once Keegan left for the second time, and it was only Rafa's appointment that drew me back in. I'm pretty certain that when Rafa leaves, I will lose all interest again.

I fucking hate the way that in the Chronicle they always start at least one of their weird one sentence paragraphs with the word ‘indeed’. Every single time and it’s rarely needed. So many things to hate about their writing but shy in particular annoys me. Fucking indeed. Fuck off.

I've been thinking the same for a while now.

That's a cowards act.

He doesn't want to take the discussion with Rafa so he lets his contract run out and then makes up an excuse afterwards.

Then it's gonna take a while to apoint a new manager. Then the new manager won't have so much time to sign new players. And there goes another summer with not spending on new players.

The wheels go round and round...

ASHLEY OUT!!!

I f***ing hate the way that in the Chronicle they always start at least one of their weird one sentence paragraphs with the word ‘indeed’. Every single time and it’s rarely needed. So many things to hate about their writing but shy in particular annoys me. f***ing indeed. f*** off.

The Chronicle is not great, but I find the Shields Gazette worse.