Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

I think this is all just pure speculation tbh, why would a new owner come in and replace a manager with a world class reputation and a host of silverware under his belt? The doubt has purely come about because Rafa's contract is up and a new one has yet to be signed. Obviously a new owner would keep their options open just in case, that hardly means they would want a different manager by choice.

I think this is all just pure speculation tbh, why would a new owner come in and replace a manager with a world class reputation and a host of silverware under his belt? The doubt has purely come about because Rafa's contract is up and a new one has yet to be signed. Obviously a new owner would keep their options open just in case, that hardly means they would want a different manager by choice.

Rumour has it Klopp is stalling on his new contract offer from Liverpool because he's desperate to take over here, once we're competing with Man City's billions. FACT

Liverpool absolutely hit the jackpot with Klopp. I agree that he will be there a long time also. Feels like they're only just getting started.

They're now going to be able to attract the absolute top players if they want to, and so will be a huge threat going forward.

Liverpool absolutely hit the jackpot with Klopp. I agree that he will be there a long time also. Feels like they're only just getting started.

They're now going to be able to attract the absolute top players if they want to, and so will be a huge threat going forward.

They'll spend hundreds of millions reshaping the squad and still claim they're not trying to buy the title.

They'll spend hundreds of millions reshaping the squad and still claim they're not trying to buy the title.

They did an amazing job of getting in massive money for the likes of Suarez and Coutinho, who were two of their best players at the time, and then replaced them  fantastically well, and so it does feel a bit different though.

And now they've won the Champions League the financial rewards will then go into making even further improvements.

It's certainly been more tasteful than Man City's approach.

Werld class manager marra

Wouldn't swap the guy for anyone new owner or not. The Mourinho link was always going to happen imo, with the Sir Bobby thing and the praise he's given us as a club in the past. No one has a clue how he'd do at a club of our stature but certainly wouldn't be too much better than Rafa, so like what's the point? No idea why a new owner would want Wenger, I think he's a brilliant guy but if new owners want to have us pushing towards the top 8 then our current manager is the infinitely better choice due to his style of football compared to Wenger's, as his would take time. God forbid, if we were taken over but Rafa left, I think the only one I'd take that may be available would be Allegri. Whether he'd actually come here under new owners is another thing.

This club can't progress without Ashley at the helm, it can progress without Rafa. Obviously I'd rather he stayed, but it's vital we get rid of Ashley.

:serious:

Come Kaka you know he's mistyped that  :lol:

This is the move I knew about when I said one of the appointments may raise a few eyebrows.....I'm sure Paully & Minhosa can confirm that I told them this a month ago.

mate's 12 yr old son is in the sunderland academy.

the kid is nufc daft and had the choice of us and sunderland.

after visiting both acadamies the kid and his parents both felt sunderland's was years ahead and they've never regretted their decision.

27 days left and no pressure on the club now to sign Rafa up.

Funny how you believe all of these as "facts" but don't believe the ones Justin put forward in his Sun article. :lol:

How have you verified all of these as fact?

This club can't progress without Ashley at the helm, it can progress without Rafa. Obviously I'd rather he stayed, but it's vital we get rid of Ashley.

Unforgivable! Hound him out!

WaterloggedSpiritedIndianspinyloach-size_restricted.gif

This is the move I knew about when I said one of the appointments may raise a few eyebrows.....I'm sure Paully & Minhosa can confirm that I told them this a month ago.

mate's 12 yr old son is in the sunderland academy.

the kid is nufc daft and had the choice of us and sunderland.

after visiting both acadamies the kid and his parents both felt sunderland's was years ahead and they've never regretted their decision.

Tbf their academy, 6 in a row marra and FTM are all they have on us

27 days left and no pressure on the club now to sign Rafa up.

Funny how you believe all of these as "facts" but don't believe the ones Justin put forward in his Sun article. :lol:

How have you verified all of these as fact?

:lol: :lol: so true

Unforgivable! Hound him out!

WaterloggedSpiritedIndianspinyloach-size_restricted.gif

:lol: