Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest reefatoon

Takeover for me too. I am sure there are other managers out there that can do a job too. It always can't be a choice of either Rafa or Pardew, there are other qualified people to do it.

You’d like to think any new owners would see keeping Benítez as a no-brainer like. We’ve got ourselves a top 4/5 manager already who’s already got his stamp on the club and fans love. Why risk being one of those clubs who stumble around changing manager every season?

You’d like to think any new owners would see keeping Benítez as a no-brainer like. We’ve got ourselves a top 4/5 manager already who’s already got his stamp on the club and fans love. Why risk being one of those clubs who stumble around changing manager every season?

especially as the first window may be the biggest level of spending we have ever done with big wages and big fees, if we get a new manager in and we turn into a chelsea always changing managers we run the risk of holding on to some very expensive dead wood. Stick to who knows the club has proven to run a good team on a shoe string who has also worked with medium and large budgets.

It wouldn’t be a great start for them if the first thing they did was boot Rafa out :lol:

Given that Rafa Benitez gave Mishat Kidwai his best night of his life I’m sure they will do everything to keep him.

Rafa Benitez wouldn’t leave us with the chance of big potential investment either so.

Just have to hope the takeover goes through before the start of July.

It wouldn’t be a great start for them if the first thing they did was boot Rafa out :lol:

Given that Rafa Benitez gave Mishat Kidwai his best night of his life I’m sure they will do everything to keep him.

Rafa Benitez wouldn’t leave us with the chance of big potential investment either so.

I don't think Rafa swings that way?

They all remember Istanbul the greatest comeback in Champions League Final history :snod:

They all remember Istanbul the greatest comeback in Champions League Final history :snod:

Graphic

Poor guy is looking for work already

He’s putting it straight into the transfer kitty! 

Or forget to book a hotel in time and nabbed a sponsorship instead.

Guest chopey

"Rafa we can take you to two European finals if you wear our daft tee shirt"................... Deal