Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

I’m looking forward to his presser today as he’s constantly said that he won’t talk about his future until we’re safe! I hope he rips the fat wanker and his bald puppet to shreds!

It'll most likely just be more of the same.  Telling us nothing's changed, ball's in fattys court, he wants things done right....all the while fatty continues to ignore him and wait for his contract to run out.

Slightly more optimistic after seeing that.

- Says we still have 3 important games left to play.

- When we have any news, we’ll hear from the club.

- Says there’s been further discussions this week and when they have any news, they’ll let us know.

Was smiling before and after every answer which was different to the post-match body language and answers recently.

- Says there’s been further discussions this week and when they have any news, they’ll let us know.

Was smiling before and after every answer which was different to the post-match body language and answers recently.

hooray!!!!!!!

fuckkk plz happen

It's still under Ashley, but if Rafa signs on that to me indicates that Rafa has gotten contractual commitments that he believes are good enough to take the club forward, despite what Ashleys intentions or wishes are.

It's still under Ashley, but if Rafa signs on that to me indicates that Rafa has gotten contractual commitments that he believes are good enough to take the club forward, despite what Ashleys intentions or wishes are.

It would indicate to me that Rafa is naive. Ashley will go back on anything, even if it's in writing.