Rafa Benítez (unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

If other party just want to pay 250m max, what the fat c*** can do is to milk money from us as much as possible before the takeover.

yep like suck the last drop of cash from the clubs coffers and sell when the window closes.

Once again though, the £250m valuation previously offered would be based on the fact he didn't bleed the club dry of cash I'd imagine. If he reaps £100m out this summer they're not still going to offer him the same price like.

Not really, it's quite complicated but even if the fat cunt milk 100m out this year, the valuation of our club would not go down by that much.

If other party just want to pay 250m max, what the fat c*** can do is to milk money from us as much as possible before the takeover.

yep like suck the last drop of cash from the clubs coffers and sell when the window closes.

Once again though, the £250m valuation previously offered would be based on the fact he didn't bleed the club dry of cash I'd imagine. If he reaps £100m out this summer they're not still going to offer him the same price like.

Not really, it's quite complicated but even if the fat cunt milk 100m out this year, the valuation of our club would not go down by that much.

Won't be exact but they'll not offer the same money, not a fucking chance man.

Not really, it's quite complicated but even if the fat c*** milk 100m out this year, the valuation of our club would not go down by that much.

Won't be exact but they'll not offer the same money, not a f***ing chance man.

I know, but in fact the same can be said on the opposite side.  For example, the fat cunt spend 20m on Jorgensen. The valuation of Jorgensen from the buyers view may not be 20m and thus create further differences.

I genuinely not surprised we spend nth this money as long as the fat cunt is really willing to sell.

Not really, it's quite complicated but even if the fat c*** milk 100m out this year, the valuation of our club would not go down by that much.

I know, but in fact the same can be said on the opposite side.  For example, the fat cunt spend 20m on Jorgensen. The valuation of Jorgensen from the buyers view may not be 20m and thus create further differences.

I genuinely not surprised we spend nth this money as long as the fat cunt is really willing to sell.

jorgensen would be an asset on the books and his value would be in the books determined by amortisation so it's totally different

If that £100mil wasn't on the books at the time of their last offer, then it not being there at the next offer should have no affect. In fact Ashley could probably ask for £100 mil more if it is.

jesus, pcp would know the TV money coming in for this season and the value of the assets (players) the club holds so if they spent £80m on players then it wouldn't change much but if he took £80m out reducing the loan and still wanted the same price for the club they'd rightly tell him to fuck off

I know, but in fact the same can be said on the opposite side.  For example, the fat c*** spend 20m on Jorgensen. The valuation of Jorgensen from the buyers view may not be 20m and thus create further differences.

I genuinely not surprised we spend nth this money as long as the fat c*** is really willing to sell.

jorgensen would be an asset on the books and his value would be in the books determined by amortisation so it's totally different

No, you got it wrong. The valuation of the club in a takeover in fact reference very little to the current accounting books. Most of the time, it only relates to:

1. Fixed assets like infranstructures

2. Reputation

3. Revenue generated per year and running cost per year

4. Additional investment cost needed

The fat cunt would certainly add that 20m in his asking price because that's the additional cost he incurred during the takeover event. However as you can see from the above, it only affects the last point. If Amanda didn't value him as much, then she would definitely not agree to increase the bidding price for further 20m. 

That's why during the process of any takeover, all kinds of transfer will be banned.

I know, but in fact the same can be said on the opposite side.  For example, the fat c*** spend 20m on Jorgensen. The valuation of Jorgensen from the buyers view may not be 20m and thus create further differences.

I genuinely not surprised we spend nth this money as long as the fat c*** is really willing to sell.

No, you got it wrong. The valuation of the club in a takeover in fact reference very little to the current accounting books. Most of the time, it only relates to:

2. Reputation

The fat c*** would certainly add that 20m in his asking price because that's the additional cost he incurred during the takeover event. However as you can see from the above, it only affects the last point. If Amanda didn't value him as much, then she would definitely not agree to increase the bidding price for further 20m. 

That's why during the process of any takeover, all kinds of transfer will be banned.

Football Manager is right, then?

Too long to quote. In a way yes, or else why is there a news re Amanda and Ashley agreed to reimburse the transfer fees spend in Jan back in Nov? Normally this shouldn't be the case, and it isn't surprising that the agreement collapsed.

So Ashley could buy Shefki Kuqi for £100 mill and the value of the club wouldn't be affected?

Not worried at all that this guy will walk away now like. Ashley deserves a relegated club and this man should never be part of another relegation again.  Once he goes, I couldnt give a fuck about anything anymore.

If that £100mil wasn't on the books at the time of their last offer, then it not being there at the next offer should have no affect. In fact Ashley could probably ask for £100 mil more if it is.

jesus, pcp would know the TV money coming in for this season and the value of the assets (players) the club holds so if they spent £80m on players then it wouldn't change much but if he took £80m out reducing the loan and still wanted the same price for the club they'd rightly tell him to f*** off

Well given that the next tv deal is expected to be worth even more, then next year the projected income of the club will be higher.

Benitez says 2 or 3 players are in talks with teams about leaving the club. Wonder who they are?

Guessing/hoping - Colback, Saivet ... M'bemba and/or Mitrovic.

Colback :lol: i genuinely forgot he existed

Hopefully its not Merino or Shelvey

As for the presser I would actually think higher of Benitez if he layed into the owners in public but he seems too professional for that and maybe has a little hope something can get done. If nobody comes in I hope he lays into Ashley before Palace on sunday

2. Reputation

The fat cunt would certainly add that 20m in his asking price because that's the additional cost he incurred during the takeover event. However as you can see from the above, it only affects the last point. If Amanda didn't value him as much, then she would definitely not agree to increase the bidding price for further 20m. 

happy to be told i'm wrong, certainly don't claim to be an expert but wouldn't taking £100m out of the club or spending £100m on new players now impact #4?  certainly seems like it would to me but then what do i know