Rafa Benítez (unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest firetotheworks

Wonder if the tide will turn against Rafa if we continue to lose matches. :undecided: The fans are overwhelmingly supportive at this point but later in the season people might start thinking we need a new manager bounce to keep us up.

Anyone think Ashley might sack him?

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Ashley sacked him, but the majority aren't daft and know these players aren't good enough for this level.

I think if we don't get players in tomorrow then it's a clear indication he is going to sack him.

He's probably looking at Swansea thinking it will do just the trick.

Why buy players when I can just sack the manager? Spend £6 million on that versus £20 million on a striker.

Mark Hughes new manager bounce incoming!

Guest reefatoon

Can you imagine the mild boo’s tomorrow if he walked before the match, followed by 90 minutes of support the team not the regime, ending in more mild boos and a see you next week.

Can you imagine the mild boo’s tomorrow if he walked before the match, followed by 90 minutes of support the team not the regime, ending in more mild boos and a see you next week.

I think it's going to be different this time mind........the penny is finally dropping for a lot of people in my opinion.

I think it's going to be different this time mind........the penny is finally dropping for a lot of people in my opinion.

We say this every time...

Then nothing ever happens

Nah, as soon as the window shuts and he hasn't got what he wants he should walk immediately.

The whole thing needs to come crashing down at this point. it's just been years and years of treading water. It's disgusting.