Southampton vs. Newcastle United - 15/10/17 @ 4pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Guest neesy111

You lot are absolutely fucking mental for consciously choosing to listen to what those dickheads have to say about us. :lol:

This.  I'm not switching anything on till KO.

The team is fine ffs. Merino will play a part. Ridiculous reaction from some

Really? :lol:  I think most are just a tiny bit surprised, but as been said, it's probably because of International duty and Rafa doing his rotation stuff.

s*** team, that.

aye.. obviously trust Rafa but on paper to me it looks one of the worst we could have got with those 18 :lol: Just needed Diame to start to be the worst

Pretty over the top imo

Try and name the worst 11 from the matchday 18 (with players in their proper positions) then. Won't be far off this. Nowt OTT about it man

Lejuene's stock has fallen pretty quickly from the summer when people are now complaining he's been brought in.  :lol:

who's complaining about Lejeune? No one really knows if he's better or worse than Clark.  Only think I can think of is that against Spurs he didnt look the fastest player, which might be a problem against Long. But we'll probably sit deep and not allow any space in behind anyway

So you are basically losing your shit coz Merino is on the bench?

if you say so

He’s made 2 changes from team that drew v Liverpool. You reckon it’s our worst team yet have no problem with lejuene, so what are you talking about? :lol:

Maybe there's belief that Gamez should be ahead of Manquillo and Murphy ahead of Atsu, then. Possibly Gayle too.

Those are wrong.

Oh, I agree. Well, I don't mind either fullback really, or Murphy or Atsu. But I wouldn't want Gayle uptop again until his cameo's show some sign he can have an effect.

Pardew and Redknapp, the Harry and Lloyd of football punditry.

If that's Harry Redknapp, I bet their lot hate him too for his time at Pompey.

If this is how you choose go-to pundits, they could have had Roy Hodgson and David Moyes on yesterday.