Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just reporting rumours and nothing to do with me but heard she's currently in the first class lounge at the airport in Dubai and about to board a plane to the UK.

Doesn't she live there and regularly travels between there and the UK

Just reporting rumours and nothing to do with me but heard she's currently in the first class lounge at the airport in Dubai and about to board a plane to the UK.

Doesn't she live there and regularly travels between there and the UK

Yes, she has residences in both.

That page taught me that PCP used to be called PANTALAIMON CAPITAL PARTNERS LLP.

According to google, a pantalaimon is a fictional ferret like creature with red eyes.

H0Y4TS5.jpg

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN!?

That picture is the perfect example of how we all look reading this thread :lol:

Guest chopey

That page taught me that PCP used to be called PANTALAIMON CAPITAL PARTNERS LLP.

According to google, a pantalaimon is a fictional ferret like creature with red eyes.

H0Y4TS5.jpg

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN!?

That picture is the perfect example of how we all look reading this thread :lol:

H0Y4TS5.jpg

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN!?

NEW FORUM WIDE AVATAR?!!?!!??!

Guest chopey

If this takeover comes off we all need new avatars, get rid of that sports direct stink, nice fresh start to the new year.

Is there a reason this thread is suddenly positive?

A screenshot of an anonymous text.

I think it's the Companies House link that is the genuinely interesting stuff.