Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Total guess work on my part, but I wonder if Rafa naming the 20th of Jan is maybe a deadline set by PCP. Ashley then plays it cool and extends his holiday.

Im wondering about the £20 million bonus to win the FA cup.. if Ashley sells who becomes liable to pay it? Im sure its a written contract of some sort between Ashley and the players.  Obviously the possibility of us winning it is extremely low, but it seemed almost an act of defiance Rafa playing a full strength team.

Don't want to reveal my sources but I understand it'll all be announced around 9pm today.

Just got a text from a reliable source saying the same thing.

You're both really bad people.

:lol:

I've given up hope now. Stopped caring again.

I'm going back to just letting it all wash over me. If anything good happens, great, but until then I'll just re-adopt my dispassionate view of it all. I'm sick of this club having a continual detrimental effect on me.

Don't want to reveal my sources but I understand it'll all be announced around 9pm today.

I hope the forum can take the load when everyone tries to log on at 9pm.

I hope the forum can take the load when everyone tries to log on at 9pm.

Maintenance mode could only mean one thing.

drdre-source.jpg

Dre summing up the mood of everyone :lol:

Why would it be 9pm?

Would be just in time for the evening papers, who could have exclusives ready to print.

The Ronnie Gill is printed in the morning. Thats the evening paper isn't it?