Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

KPMG: light on analysis, big on glib soundbites

From what I can see most of the stuff in the article and that Matt Scott is saying is absolute crap.  I'm not an accountant so I do not necessarily know the modelling of bank debt, but to say the debt was unsustainable due to it being 15.5% of turnover is just wrong.  Debt is usually calculated by a bank of the relationship between debt and EBITDA/operating profit.  I haven't done the sums, but from what I can see in the accounts in the 2000s, the EBITDA was easily high enough to support the debt.

Simply, they wouldn't loan the money if they didn't expect it back.

I'm no financial expert, but the interest to turnover ratio would not have sunk the club.  Not in a million years.

Just look at other clubs and their debts to banks...

That's a brilliant piece.  I'm not one to gloat over someone else's misfortune but when this cunt goes bankrupt and is homeless, living in a SD cardboard box I'll piss on him.

Finally got around to reading it, after seeing it mentioned in a few places. It's absolutely great.

Just going by the comments.

Clear as day the players and Rafa are with us in our protests.

Also its great if the KPMG piece got pulled, Ashley and Bishop will be pretty fucked off seeing as they paid good money to place that propaganda out there  :lol:

:lol: Why would such a company get caught up in such drivel? Fucking idiots.

They are being called out for recently changing aspects of the accounts of Ted Baker, and Carillion in order for the owners to get better deals with many people believing they are being given backhanders or other influence by the owners to do so.

If they are routinely doing so then it’s not beyond the possibility that Ashley has instructed them to make an article that is more inline with his version of his ownership.

Just the fact he feels the need to get these shitty articles out there, and for his cronies to back him, shows that we are getting to him.

This, its clearly getting to him and we haven't even really started yet  :lol: