Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A mackem on rtg reckons it’s pretty much the same consortium that was behind Slavely last year, now with Kenyon fronting it. The whole been there before feeling makes more sense if it were true.

:lol:

Why would the same consortium, who know fatty wants more than they were willing to pay last year, come back and do due diligence again, offer less than they already know fatty is willing to accept, then back out.

Not sure why I've just responded to this post.

Not exactly the same consortium.

The thought that part of last years consortium is also involved this year isn’t stretching things too far is it? Any new parties getting involved since last year may want to do their own due diligence on the club. Although at the end of the day it matters not either way, not as far as Ashley is concerned.

Maybe I should just stick to demolishing this plate of cheese and bottle of wine I’ve got on the table :lol:

Steve Wraith man, acting like some all knowing oracle on anything takeover related. I know he's probably going to end up being right but fucking hell. One of the biggest plusses I'd get from a takeover would be him being shown up as a cunt again.

He’s an absolute cock.

Aye this is my last year as a season ticket holder if Ashley stays, I'm not even that fussed about going to the remaining games this season, I've attended every protest and walked in at 11 minutes with the other 14 fans and its all for nowt.

.Ashley has won and as far as I'm concerned he can keep the club I'll go and watch Consett

Same.

:clap:

I hope there's thousands more like you

Out of our pre match group of usually about a dozen, 7 have said they won't be going next season if Ashleys still there.

Same here. I really don't get why people come out with the old 'there'll still be 52000 next season' crap. This is the first season that vacated seats from cancellations at the end of last season have not all been taken up, as evidenced by sub capacity crowds for the big games so far. People are seeing out Rafas last season then that will be it.

I hope so. He obviously just thinks he can get away with whatever he wants because that’s been how it’s gone so far.

I wonder if any club has been run by a shady PR project on this scale before?

The tide will eventually turn. I think Rafa walking will be the catalyst. If he stays and nothing changes, I’d have to question his ambition.

We'll probably buy 1 player for £17.00001m so we can say that we've broken our transfer record, and enough idiots will renew to see our record signing in action.

Completely disregarding that this figure gets you fuck-all these days and it'll be some mediocre, no-mark journeyman cast-off from a shit team.

Who’s to say Ashley can’t find a just-about-plausible manager to keep people interested?

I want to believe that the problems at NUFC are now so well known and publicised, that no one of any reasonable ability would touch us with a barge pole.

Who’s to say Ashley can’t find a just-about-plausible manager to keep people interested?

I want to believe that the problems at NUFC are now so well known and publicised, that no one of any reasonable ability would touch us with a barge pole.

Non compliant, non prehistoric chancers need not apply.

Solanke having a medical at Palace. Nowt like moving quickly.

Meanwhile our twat of an owner is having a lovely holiday.

TBF I think the long term future of the club will be better served if we don't improve the squad lose Rafa and go down

Solanke having a medical at Palace. Nowt like moving quickly.

Meanwhile our twat of an owner is having a lovely holiday.

TBF I think the long term future of the club will be better served if we don't improve the squad lose Rafa and go down

Unfortunately the vast majority can't see past their noses.

Crowd funding an assassination yet? Let me know, coz I've been doing a swear jar every Saturday afternoon.

I'm actually surprised no one has tried to kill him yet. Surely there must be one or two crazy persons among our support? ?

We should replace his yacht crew with N-O members, make him walk the plank.

Too much body fat he would float.

I was personally thinking more like the gluttony scene in Seven, Feed the fat cunt to death with Everlast protein bars form SD