Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just seen Rafa Benitez being interviewed on Sky.

He was saying he still had no idea how much his transfer budget was, so he couldn't yet do anything about new players.

"We are just waiting to hear" he said, smiling.

Now, I do not think Rafa would be smiling and looking so happy and relaxed as he did during all of this interview, if the total lack of a known budget (by 5th January) was THE ONLY thing happening. He would be furious, angry, frustrated, worried . . and he would show it.

In other words, he "is" exactly what he "appears" to be - totally happy and contented . . and that can (really) only mean one thing.

He knows he will very shortly (very shortly) have the money and new owner that he needs.

Today's interview is (far and away) the clearest indication of this that I have seen, in this entire long saga.

GREAT NEWS VERY SOON FOLKS

Rafa looked happy? :lol:

Happy, contented, relaxed.

Everyone remembers the return of Keegan for the fa cup replay against Stoke thousands paid on the door and the atmosphere was electric. Tomorrow's game is £10 adults £5 kids. Could be some good news very soon, more likely just wishful guessing.

Everyone remembers the return of Keegan for the fa cup replay against Stoke thousands paid on the door and the atmosphere was electric. Tomorrow's game is £10 adults £5 kids. Could be some good news very soon, more likely just wishful guessing.

Doubles on matchday. Still agree with your post though. Here's hoping, eh.

Is it still BBC 1 at 3pm for the Staveley takeover Warchest interview? Can I also stream it on Iraq goals?

So is the kick off of both the interview and the game at the same time?

Must get some good sleep tonight so I could do two things at the same time tomorrow.

Imagine Amanda to announce she's the new owner the same second as we score the first goal!

Eufori!!!!🙌🙌🙌.....................hart attack!!!😲😲😲

even if the money doesn’t come in time, the atmosphere and belief at the club would give us a lift and probably make sure we are safe this season.

Not to mention despite what Rafa and the players say, there's no way in hell the takeover stuff isn't having an impact on the team.

It will be so much better for everyone once this is all over, even if that means no new players.