Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I am almost certain that one time the forum is down there will be some major update. [emoji38]

Just make sure the servers are in order and fully functional by the 20th.

Why?

You'll see :thup:

EDIT: Or what Dave said

Please don't do this, Heron. :lol:

:lol:

Heron has been consistent and banging on about something happening on the 20th for a while now. We'll see.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5260367/Dubai-investor-looks-make-offer-Newcastle.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

This isn’t going to end soon. Keith Bishop at his finest in that article making up additional bidders.  :dave:

Yep. No coincidence that their acronym is similar eh? BCB meet PCP

It's so transparent, it's offensive. The day the fat fuck comes back from holiday there's an imaginary bidder trying to bump the price up, oh but not quite, they've not bid yet, quick PCP match the price before someone else does... He's a full grown ass fucking child and I can't believe he thinks Staveley would fall for such a child's trick. It's embarrassing.

Guest Howaythetoon

Craig Hope is EXACTLY the sort of tosspot who would toe the party line for Mike Ashley.

No he isn't. He's one of the better journos out there and hates Ashley and co.

Craig Hope is EXACTLY the sort of tosspot who would toe the party line for Mike Ashley.

Maybe out of desperation he thinks his article might force Amanda Staveleys hand?

Ashley and his amateur PR team.  FFS, man. Does he really think this imaginary investor is going to force PCP into a bidding war against themselves :lol:

So painfully obvious this is more spin from the club.  I didn't even finish the article. 

Yet another window where Ashley spends fuck all and makes money.  What a result for him. 

Ashley and his amateur PR team.  FFS, man. Does he really think this imaginary investor is going to force PCP into a bidding war against themselves :lol:

So painfully obvious this is more spin from the club.  I didn't even finish the article. 

Yet another window where Ashley spends f*** all and makes money.  What a result for him. 

Are we due some sort of payment from the PL, sure I read somewhere that we and other clubs got about £50 million in Jan

O0

Did he not work for the club as communications officer at some point or is that another journalist?

Aye, that was him. He also did the interview of players and stuff for the club website / NUFC TV thing.

Can't remember that but I will take your word for it. Wonder if I'm getting him confused with another?

Is Hope the one who used to blatantly come on here for stories?

Can't remember that but I will take your word for it. Wonder if I'm getting him confused with another?

Is Hope the one who used to blatantly come on here for stories?

he used to post on here i think aye, cant remember his name though, others probably will.

Hope called Mclaren out as well, can't see him toeing the ashley line, he was banned from the club for a while like luke edwards wasn't he?