Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

On that Finances Video on YT, it states that in Ashleys 10 year ownership (up to the Championship season), we have spent £308m, but recouped £244m - thus, our net spend over those 10 years is just £65m.... Or to average it, £6.5m a season.

:jesuswept:

SSN and Ashley go hand in hand, at the moment. Very cosy relationship. I would say they are fair game to attack, as they are happy to push club PR. :angry:

I’d agree

Suppose the difficulty of the net spend argument is that you can argue it's better to be bringing money back in for players you don't want/need, and running the club "sensibly". Not true as we know, but I can see people saying that on places like SSN.

Suppose the difficulty of the net spend argument is that you can argue it's better to be bringing money back in for players you don't want/need, and running the club "sensibly". Not true as we know, but I can see people saying that on places like SSN.

Running the club Ashley's way has led to two relegations as well as seasons where the drop has been a real worry. Would SSN say that the likes of Man United, Chelsea and Liverpool are ran sensibly? Course they wouldn't. So why should NUFC be different?

Running the club Ashley's way has led to two relegations as well as seasons where the drop has been a real worry. Would SSN say that the likes of Man United, Chelsea and Liverpool are ran sensibly? Course they wouldn't. So why should NUFC be different?

I'm not saying it stands up to much reasoned argument :)

I'm a bit lost at to what actually went down re Twitter yesterday. Can someone sum up? Why aren't SD tweeting anything? Do they normally?

They normally try and flog basic versions of Nike/Puma footwear multiple times per day. Since users have targeted them in the replies with the IfRafaGoes... hashtag they’ve stopped tweeting and started blocking people. It’s wonderful.

I'm a bit lost at to what actually went down re Twitter yesterday. Can someone sum up? Why aren't SD tweeting anything? Do they normally?

They normally tweet out ads for their various tat throughout the day but every time they did so they were hit with a barrage of abuse and ads for their competitors in the replies. So they stopped.

Guest firetotheworks

Their tweets were bombarded with anti-Ashley tweets across the board.

e.g.

Everyone on here should get involved:

(follow first)