Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

See, I'm the other way. The title change is giving credence to something I think is just mike ashley propaganda to appease the masses. After last year, it's a case of once bitten for me. I'm not one for asking for subject headings to be changed, but I think this one is giving publicity to something I don't think is even close to being a real thing.

*edit: I may have read your post entirely wrong as I agree with your suggested header.

The only thing that gives me a tiny, miniscule glimmer of hope is that if it were Ashley inventing this as propaganda to suit his own cause, why has Peter Kenyon not come out and said 'nothing to do with me guys'? Surely if it was fake news he'd be onto it pretty damn quickly? So?.......

The only thing that gives me a tiny, miniscule glimmer of hope is that if it were Ashley inventing this as propaganda to suit his own cause, why has Peter Kenyon not come out and said 'nothing to do with me guys'? Surely if it was fake news he'd be onto it pretty damn quickly? So?.......

I don't know anything about Kenyon but I would assume he's too credible and decent to be bribed into being another Ashley patsy like Wise and Keys?

This is pretty much exactly what I was thinking yesterday, Kenyon would have access to journalists and news organisations that would allow him to offer a denial to the story if he chose to.  He has not done that. 

However, at the same time there is nothing else to read on the subject from what I can see meaning that the news that broke on Saturday has not developed into anything either....

Be a good opportunity to spike his food if anyone is interested.

If they are going out to a restaurant in Newcastle then the restaurant owes it to themselves to let everyone know as soon as they arrive so Ashley can be ambushed on the way out.

Little fucking weasel. Being able to take the club forward is such a fucking copout. So if someone publically offers £400m he can easily say 'yeah but they've not got the funds to develop the club once they've got hold of it, so no deal'.

Fucking cheek of this prick talking about taking us forward when he's presided over two relegations, two Joe Kinnears and an eight year Alan Pardew contract. Fucking scandalous and he can take the little baby eyed scrote with him too.

Guest firetotheworks

Sky hate us :lol: loves the money that us biting generates when they deliberately set out to get us to bite.