Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Open_C

Not like the error code of:

SERVER UNDER EXTREME LOAD - HAVE WE BEEN TAKEN OVER????

Is a dead give away thats its a piss take or anything. [emoji38]

[emoji38] it made a bit of the red wine I was drinking come out of my nose when I saw it, was quite sore

I’m not being duped again; they could be anywhere!

[edit: ok; they were in Greenwich... and fine. I can now see the joke wasn’t reliant on Mands (ahem) being in the toon, but rather a somewhat cruel Izzard-Staveley comparison. Off to bed  :coat:)

On the off chance, you are the ‘tuned-in’ to our quite riveting discussion, Ms Staveley, please don’t be offended by the Eddie thing. Personally I think you look like a better looking version of Charlotte Riley (who may play you in the forthcoming takeover/World Domination movie) and I can also safely say that a significant proportion of the users of the forum would like to... to ... to shake you warmly and affectionately by the hand; and vigorously so.    http://hairstyles.thehairstyler.com/hairstyle_views/front_view_images/5269/original/Charlotte-Riley.jpg

Not like the error code of:

SERVER UNDER EXTREME LOAD - HAVE WE BEEN TAKEN OVER????

Is a dead give away thats its a piss take or anything. :lol:

Forum old-timers should have known by the error message above that tbh.

On the off chance, you are the ‘tuned-in’ to our quite riveting discussion, Ms Staveley, please don’t be offended by the Eddie thing. Personally I think you look like a better looking version of Charlotte Riley (who may play you in the forthcoming takeover/World Domination movie) and I can also safely say that a significant proportion of the users of the forum would like to... to ... to shake you warmly and affectionately by the hand; and vigorously so.    http://hairstyles.thehairstyler.com/hairstyle_views/front_view_images/5269/original/Charlotte-Riley.jpg

That's Rocker's lass.