Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wratith :(

As much as I don't like him, it's a start. With Custiss this morning, it seems like the media are starting to realise there are questions to be asked.  Only then will Ashley get rattled imo

Edit...posted while having a crap in Mallorca.

Sporadic "Stand up if you hate Ashley", "We're having a party when Ashley dies" (weirdly to the wrong tune by my reckoning) and "Sports Direct is fucking shit" in the ground today. Originated in the Gallowgate/Strawberry Corner and was audible to the whole stadium but didn't completely catch on.

Sporadic "Stand up if you hate Ashley", "We're having a party when Ashley dies" (weirdly to the wrong tune by my reckoning) and "Sports Direct is fucking shit" in the ground today. Originated in the Gallowgate/Strawberry Corner and was audible to the whole stadium but didn't completely catch on.

Seems a small pocket of the more hardcore, singing section and some of the away crowd sing it but 95% of the stadium either are oblivious to it or just think the same as keys wise shola etc. Concerning

We've got to get ridof him man, fucks sake

Barely a bad word against him in the ground as well. Staggering. The support has definitely changed since I had a season ticket early 00s

Total bollocks.

It's not. For 52,000 and with a national telly audience I heard a couple of very very feint chants that anyone outside Newcastle fans wouldn't have had a clue what was been sung

Seems a small pocket of the more hardcore, singing section and some of the away crowd sing it but 95% of the stadium either are oblivious to it or just think the same as keys wise shola etc. Concerning

What a load of unmitigated wank.

How is it!?. Just as I posted it. What was there today then? Nowt basically other than the strawberry corner a couple of times and at Cardiff away a couple of loud chants

How is it!?. Just as I posted it. What was there today then? Nowt basically other than the strawberry corner a couple of times and at Cardiff away a couple of loud chants

It's the generalisation. Only the true hardcore fans hate Ashley and chant against him but the other 95% of the ground thinking the same as Richard Keys ffs.

The anti Ashley stuff sounded alot louder v Spurs than today like, bit worrying really, is the anger in danger of blowing over already, and reverting back to apathy?

Organised boycott/ organised protest in ground is needed next imo.

I'd say it is back to apathy already. All the posts I've have seen today have been talking about the football side of it and no anti Ashley stuff. The anti Ashley side of thing is at the very least on a par with anything that happens on the pitch. I'm still sure a lot of our fans still have no idea how bad Ashley is and just don't get it. They have been worn down and brainwashed over 10 years. I haven't forgotten what NUFC was like before him and should be again though