Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

:lol: Bit lairy for this time in the morning in here, isn't it?

Think people, many of whom are involved in organising or participating in protests are just a bit fed up with being spoken down to by someone whose own entire contribution to the cause is posting the same thing over and over and over again. i.e. absolutely zero contribution. It's as rich as it is tiresome.

I haven't seen any so just asked the BBC if they will be covering it, along with that video.

Actually, regarding the video; if Rafa gets done by the FA for simply saying "andre mariner" then surely ashley should be charged with regards to that petulant fingers up gesture?

At a location away from a football ground?

Why not? He is a well known personality within the game.

If I'm out, especially in a situation relating to my job, then my actions reflect on the company as well as myself.

I know that you lot will know better than me, which is why I phrased it as a question. Happy to be told the way it is  O0

Why not? He is a well known personality within the game.

If I'm out, especially in a situation relating to my job, then my actions reflect on the company as well as myself.

I know that you lot will know better than me, which is why I phrased it as a question. Happy to be told the way it is  O0

I think it’s very tedious to think that. If it was as simple as that then we would all be out of a job to be honest.

I'm amazed that the police managed to send 10 officers, given that there probably aren't as many covering the whole of Northumerland (after 8pm at night) Fantastic effort to the lads who went and got in his face. :clap: The childish two fingered salute at the end, shows the contempt that the man has for us and it should be all over the news. For me, this is up there with the famous 'Toongate' scandal, involving Shepherd and Hall back in the late 90's. I'd like to think that the FA should investigate this for bringing the game into disrepute, but I bet they won't.

Clearly the protests have him upset, which is a shot in the arm for both the Magpie Group and AshleyOut. :)

Aye, can people settle down.

For what it’s worth TMG have not ruled out a boycott, they have only ruled it out for now until there is more support. Some people who go to games do so because outside of TMG there wouldn’t be enough support to make it worthwhile.

Getting upset over people who do or don’t still go to games is like getting upset that no one last night just took Ashley out.

You cannot tell people what to do, and as soon as you do the sooner you divide the fans and lose your support.

People need to grasp this.  If it happened now, the same people calling for it now, would be complaining that not enough people joined in.

What makes you think more people will join in later?

Now is the time, bad results and Ashley VISIBLY taking the piss and telling fans to fuck off.

Time IS NOT on our side in this if we want to keep Rafa Benitez.

Wouldn't be surprised if the angle was to get some protesters there and for it to get a bit out of hand so they could paint Ashley as some sort of persecuted hero as per when his family felt so unsafe they had to lie to the press about death threats. Yet because everything he does RE: NUFC is so fucking shite, he and his gang of spivs couldn't even manage that.

Guest firetotheworks

For what it’s worth TMG have not ruled out a boycott, they have only ruled it out for now until there is more support. Some people who go to games do so because outside of TMG there wouldn’t be enough support to make it worthwhile.

Getting upset over people who do or don’t still go to games is like getting upset that no one last night just took Ashley out.

You cannot tell people what to do, and as soon as you do the sooner you divide the fans and lose your support.

People need to grasp this.  If it happened now, the same people calling for it now, would be complaining that not enough people joined in.

Now is the time, bad results and Ashley VISIBLY taking the p*ss and telling fans to f*** off.

What makes you think people will join in now? You're honestly kidding yourself as far as our home match-going fans are concerned.

Now is the time, bad results and Ashley VISIBLY taking the piss and telling fans to fuck off.

The protests are getting larger. They are getting more attention by match going fans, they are getting more attention politically, even the media tide is turning. With every protest we are getting more and more coverage, and believe me we are about to get a bit more coverage soon.

First you have to entice people to join in the protests, get them to come back to future protests, hand things out etc, then they have the bug and then they will be more willing to take action that they never considered beforehand.

We are already seeing this with every protest and every meeting.

Ashley is reacting the way he is because it’s getting to him. Even the meal last night would never have happened if it wasn’t from fan pressure, sure he cocked up but that’s an indication that it really is getting to him.

It's on camera, Mike.

:lol:

He did it in a sly way so it could look like he was just resting his face on his hands while two fingers were coincidentally cocked towards the window. Not sure the media is going to buy it though. :lol:

The protests are getting larger. They are getting more attention by match going fans, they are getting more attention politically, even the media tide is turning. With every protest we are getting more and more coverage, and believe me we are about to get a bit more coverage soon.

First you have to entice people to join in the protests, get them to come back to future protests, hand things out etc, then they have the bug and then they will be more willing to take action that they never considered beforehand.

We are already seeing this with every protest and every meeting.

Ashley is reacting the way he is because it’s getting to him. Even the meal last night would never have happened if it wasn’t from fan pressure, sure he cocked up but that’s an indication that it really is getting to him.

Last night you said "trust me they have other plans moving forward". And now this. Why were these plans not discussed at the meeting?

I'm not bemoaning anybody's efforts as it has been terrific, but this just seems weird.

It's on camera, Mike.

[emoji38]

It was but I still see that sky cunt downie is keeping to their party agenda of Ashley doing no wrong.  What an absolute twat that bloke is together with his so called Newcastle supporter of a mate Graves.

It’s like a monty python sketch.

At least the unlikely media sections are reporting on it too. Talksport for example. Although they have an especially dark version of the photo up online.

Very disappointing there was no physical action tbh

Yeah that would have been wise, with 8 Police officers in attendance.

On that note why is it that if an ordinary person is being actually threatened the police can't do anything until a crime is committed, but cunts like Ashley can get police protection all the way home?