Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

There hasn't even been an official statement  regarding the takeover which shows you how bad the comms is at the club.

Love how they still go on about three or four other interested parties, but never name them. The only one is Kenyon which SSN conveniently named, which of course their sources also confirmed. Fuck off.

Ashley has granted more time for the takeover groups, with the condition that any money spent will be added onto the cost.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-owner-mike-ashley-15628945

Love it- we'll just add it onto the price which hasn't been agreed by anyone as yet. Never mind the fact you would have an asset on the books.

If the asking price and offer is 100mil short this won't ever happen regardless 33% gap between offer and valuation in this scenario isn't surmountable.

I think it's as most of us already know, Ashley just isn't willing to sell the club although I must admit, im at a loss as to how the valuation and offer can differ so much.

Ashley has granted more time for the takeover groups, with the condition that any money spent will be added onto the cost.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-owner-mike-ashley-15628945

Love it- we'll just add it onto the price which hasn't been agreed by anyone as yet. Never mind the fact you would have an asset on the books.

I think we see with regards to his business dealings he acts more on gut feeling rather than any implicit accounting principles.

The valuation was probably Profit plus some rounding :lol:

Am i being really thick here - I couldn't see the bit in bold mentioned anywhere in the article?!

To be fair the formatting is AIDS for the eyes so maybe i just missed it

Regardless of the true value of the club, Ashley will just keep it out of reach to the point where it seems it will never happen.

A big Finance version of ZeRoE`s tit avatar if you will

Am i being really think here - I couldn't see the bit in bold mentioned anywhere in the article?!

To be fair the article formatting is AIDS for the eyes so maybe i just missed it

right above the "read more" block -

Yet the price for a sale could now include add ons for any players that are purchased in the next month.

Guest neesy111

Deadline extended to the end of January by any chance?!  Fuck off.

Exactly.

1st February, takeover off until next year.

Guess who wins again.

As we would essentially be spending the revenue generated by the club surely it's just part and parcel of running a business? Are we also going to add the cost of painting the tunnel and all the tat which has been bought for the ongoing running of the football club. Yet another story which backs up that it's all bollocks.

Why does he get to put the price of purchases on the price of the club? Surely he would just be spending the club's money to increase the value of assets at the club passing the money from one hand to the other? It'd be different if he actually stuck his hand in his pocket. I don't know why I'm trying to make sense of the smoke screen tbh :lol: