Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Off the market again, at least until the next transfer window rolls around.

It's almost as if none of this means anything and is just utter bullshit. But thankfully I'm not that cynical and believe every word from the club.

Guest covmag

What's changed for him then?

It's all bullshit, he's here for a long time still.

Wonder who will renew

Guest reefatoon

What’s changed is he has brought a player in for a bit of money and seduced everyone to pipe down. He knows how easy it it now. A twenty odd million signing every now and again will be enough to keep the masses at bay as the signing of Almiron has done.

Why the fuck are our fans so fucking gullible man? Was clearly a load of shit all along.

Now, how about the Magpie Group et al tell us all exactly who asked them to please stop protesting as it would damage a sale?  :lol:

What’s changed is he has brought a player in for a bit of money and seduced everyone to pipe down. He knows how easy it it now. A twenty odd million signing every now and again will be enough to keep the masses at bay as the signing of Almiron has done.

Yep, easily pleased as a fanbase aren't we? We're the perfect club to fuck with really, we take it all without giving him anything back in effect.

Think Kenyon’s got a few questions to answer too about his ‘bid’.

The whole thing is a bit fishy to me. I’d probably be a bit less cynical if fat boy hadn’t performed in that horrendous interview on Sky where he did a 5 year old’s impression of someone trying to think. ‘Hmmmmmmmm.....’

Think Kenyon’s got a few questions to answer too about his ‘bid’.

The whole thing is a bit fishy to me. I’d probably be a bit less cynical if fat boy hadn’t performed in that horrendous interview on Sky where he did a 5 year old’s impression of someone trying to think. ‘Hmmmmmmmm.....’

Kenyon is on Ashleys payroll, lets be honest here.