Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A total of 3 people here for the Magpie Group meeting which is in 20 minutes.

Did they even advertise this meeting? Didnt see anything on their website and I didnt receive any email from them giving notice of the meeting.

Only through Twitter, and even then it wasn't getting much traction in the form of RTs or replies. Like neesy's said they've fucked themselves. The tirade they threw at the Chronicle was anguish inducing plus the fact that Greg and Heron have left speaks volumes of where it's at atm.

What "tirade" is this that you speak of? If they had a pop at the Chronicle then it was long overdue as those spineless cowards should have been held accountable a long time ago.

Go through their tweets and replies and/or ask Greg[/member]

Did they even advertise this meeting? Didnt see anything on their website and I didnt receive any email from them giving notice of the meeting.

Only through Twitter, and even then it wasn't getting much traction in the form of RTs or replies. Like neesy's said they've f***ed themselves. The tirade they threw at the Chronicle was anguish inducing plus the fact that Greg and Heron have left speaks volumes of where it's at atm.

What "tirade" is this that you speak of? If they had a pop at the Chronicle then it was long overdue as those spineless cowards should have been held accountable a long time ago.

I'm not involved with TMG anymore.

Only through Twitter, and even then it wasn't getting much traction in the form of RTs or replies. Like neesy's said they've f***ed themselves. The tirade they threw at the Chronicle was anguish inducing plus the fact that Greg and Heron have left speaks volumes of where it's at atm.

I'm not involved with TMG anymore.

I know. Correct me if I'm wrong but did you leave because of their outburst at the Chronicle on Twitter?

Staveley has always been still looking to buy us. A big problem for her was that some of her investors had invested elsewhere once Ashley started throwing his toys out of his pram and rejected her final offer in the summer. It was well known to people around her and the likes of Caulkin that she’ll be looking to regain funding to push for a new bid but that wouldn’t happen until towards the end of the season. Caulkin was also under the impression that Kenyon’s bid had no real chance of happening until towards the end of the season.

Staveley has always been still looking to buy us. A big problem for her was that some of her investors had invested elsewhere once Ashley started throwing his toys out of his pram and rejected her final offer in the summer. It was well known to people around her and the likes of Caulkin that she’ll be looking to regain funding to push for a new bid but that wouldn’t happen until towards the end of the season. Caulkin was also under the impression that Kenyon’s bid had no real chance of happening until towards the end of the season.

You have literally no idea if any of that is true  :lol:

Not sure why people get a kick out of pretending to be ITK

Not sure why people get a kick out of pretending to be ITK

Here man, Stifler is Mandy’s man on the inside. Has his phone number and everything.

:lol: