Manchester United 4-1 Newcastle United - 18/11/2017 - post match wallowing p26

Disco

Great first half. Unlucky to be behind.

We had them under control till Murphy lost possession near midfield at the 30 minute mark. They had a counter that seemed to shift the momentum in their favour. It was then all them till that chance on the end. I hope we can build on it second half.

I see the optimism but if we can't defend simple balls in we'll never take anything from this. Missing Lascelles.

The goals were due to the full backs, not the centre backs.

Lejeune got outjumped for the second mind

I see the optimism but if we can't defend simple balls in we'll never take anything from this. Missing Lascelles.

First was Hayden, you can't blame Yedlin for not out jumping Martial from a standing start.

Second Lejeune looked very suspect to me, was definitely sleeping. He had no idea Smalling was behind him

Guest firetotheworks

Attacking wise we've been fairly brilliant, look a real threat and our goal was superbly worked. For all the grief he gets, Joselu's link up has been excellent.

:thup: I thought that earlier. I don't think anyone's been particularly bad either. Murphy's been hot and cold, which is still an improvement.

Glad I can finally turn this off.

p*ss off then  :lol:

Do you even support Newcastle? This is good this man, entertaining game.

:thup: Absolutely crazy if you don't want to watch the second half. :lol: We've held our own here. We don't have the quality they do but I'm bloody proud of that first half.

Agreed. We've been excellent. Showed loads of desire there, created a good 4-5 chances and found the net. Only a fucking knacker would give up on watching this game.  :lol:

Lejeune is definitely at fault on the second. He completely loses Smalling

Guest firetotheworks

We've played really well but the goals are dire imo

Be honest, when was the last time we conceded and you thought 'fair enough'? I think it's just natural to feel that way when it's your own team.

I think people are confusing two fantastic crosses with poor defending.

Very, very tough to stop either of them.

Yeah with a fat cunt of concrete in goal (1st goal). Good overall though I think.

We've played really well but the goals are dire imo

Be honest, when was the last time we conceded and you thought 'fair enough'? I think it's just natural to feel that way when it's your own team.

Probably only Coutihno this season tbf  :lol:

Second one Lejuene has to header that man

They've basically got a header/shot away every time a ball's come in. Good crosses, but we've barely stopped one.

Not everything's bad defending, like. [emoji38]

Aye, or bad goalkeeping. For the first Hayden gets done by Pogba but like better players than Hayden get done by Pogba and then its an absolute perfect cross for an attacker and a header right in the corner. The second is another brilliant cross