Newcastle United vs. Watford - 25/11/17 @ 3pm

HaydnNUFC

Feeling reasonably confident now with Gayle fit and running again. However With Merino and Lascelles out now we're weaker in these areas.. 2-1 Gayle brace.

Is there no chance either one of those two lads can be back for Saturday?

Haven't seen anything about them being ruled out, but I doubt they will be available.

Watched that West Ham match yesterday and thought Watford looked alright - certainly try and play football and have a couple of threats going forward. Certainly wont be an easy game, but its another must win for us. Hope Silva goes to Everton beforehand.

Feeling reasonably confident now with Gayle fit and running again. However With Merino and Lascelles out now we're weaker in these areas.. 2-1 Gayle brace.

Is there no chance either one of those two lads can be back for Saturday?

Haven't seen anything about them being ruled out, but I doubt they will be available.

Physioroom has Lascelles as major doubt and the other three injured out until following week.

Assuming Lascelles and Merino are still out I would go - Darlow Yedlin Lejuene Clark Gamez Murphy Mbemba Shelvey Ritchie Gayle Mitrovic. Like most people would want Mbemba at left back but trying to find another centre mid option instead of Diame leaves me with only having Chancel to try in there. Thought Murphy showed enough on Saturday to be given another go from the start. Ritchie still has to be in there as he is capable of providing that spark and Mitro has to be given a go instead of just coming on when we 4-1 down.

Watched that West Ham match yesterday and thought Watford looked alright - certainly try and play football and have a couple of threats going forward. Certainly wont be an easy game, but its another must win for us. Hope Silva goes to Everton beforehand.

I thought the same about Watford. Then realised we looked class against West Ham too.