Newcastle United vs. Watford - 25/11/17 @ 3pm

HaydnNUFC

This 442 lark is showing up my post history about it, like. [emoji38] I can't believe he's actually gone and done it after all this time.

Basically showing Rafa isn't as stubborn and rigid as some like to make out. Who knew.

Guest firetotheworks

Very surprised is overly negative though. It's a game we should be looking to win.

It's not that, I just think Watford are a very good team and certainly better than Burnley and Bournemouth.

Watford are not better than burnley. They may have more attacking flair and are easier on the eye but they are not a better overall team than Burnley. No chance, look at the defensive records.

I disagree.

All you have to do is check the stats, form and table. Watford look better on the eye, Burnley are a better team. 9 conceded to Watfords 21. No brainer.

I disagree, using my eyes. [emoji38] Burnley are defensively solid but I prefer Watford, think they play better football, they're better going forward, have better players, have a higher ceiling than Burnley, and have a better more tactically astute manager. Just my opinion.

Very surprised is overly negative though. It's a game we should be looking to win.

It's not that, I just think Watford are a very good team and certainly better than Burnley and Bournemouth.

Watford are not better than burnley. They may have more attacking flair and are easier on the eye but they are not a better overall team than Burnley. No chance, look at the defensive records.

I disagree.

All you have to do is check the stats, form and table. Watford look better on the eye, Burnley are a better team. 9 conceded to Watfords 21. No brainer.

I disagree, using my eyes. [emoji38] Burnley are defensively solid but I prefer Watford, think they play better football, they're better going forward, have better players, have a higher ceiling than Burnley, and have a better more tactically astute manager. Just my opinion.

Aye well I like watching Wolves this season, good on the eye. Doesn't mean they're better than Man Utd who I don't particularly enjoy watching.  :)

We'll agree to disagree but Burnley are a better side  :D