Newcastle United vs Leicester City - 09/12/17 @ 5.30pm (Live on BT Sport)

HaydnNUFC

Essentially everyone needs to give up hoping for Mitrovic now, because it's just never going to happen.

Aye, Rafa would rather play a striker who's been utterly woeful than even give Mitro a chance. Not sure who that says more about to be honest.

Vardy's pace vs Lejeune's lack of it is a worry

The whole back four's a worry. They have been s*** ever since Lascelles got injured and that's why we can't keep a clean sheet for love of money.

sure but that's a given currently :lol:  Mbemba not in the squad.. Manquillo back at LB  :dontknow:

I like Mbemba but he was weak for the goal last week. Manquillo is in because Yedlin was weak for a few games running. It's not like we have great options in that dept.

Manquillo is weak for every single attack we have to defend, yet he gets chance after chance.

But he's not been directly responsible for as many goals conceded in the last month as Yedlin. I can only think that's how Rafa sees it.

Essentially everyone needs to give up hoping for Mitrovic now, because it's just never going to happen.

Yeah. I'm not a huge Mitrovic fan, but I think he should have been given a shot a while ago. Can't really understand it but he's obviously done something to piss Rafa off.

The whole back four's a worry. They have been s*** ever since Lascelles got injured and that's why we can't keep a clean sheet for love of money.

sure but that's a given currently :lol:  Mbemba not in the squad.. Manquillo back at LB  :dontknow:

I like Mbemba but he was weak for the goal last week. Manquillo is in because Yedlin was weak for a few games running. It's not like we have great options in that dept.

Manquillo is weak for every single attack we have to defend, yet he gets chance after chance.

But he's not been directly responsible for as many goals conceded in the last month as Yedlin. I can only think that's how Rafa sees it.

Manquillo isnt playing in place of Yedlin though?

Who's he in for then?

Who's he in for then?

LB

Dummett (in turn Mbemba?)

Who's he in for then?

LB

Dummett (in turn Mbemba?)

Dummett isn't even on the bench, probably not fit enough. Mbemba I already mentioned gave away a weak goal last week, and he's not a full back.