Newcastle United vs Leicester City - 09/12/17 @ 5.30pm (Live on BT Sport)

HaydnNUFC

Vardy's pace vs Lejeune's lack of it is a worry

The whole back four's a worry. They have been shit ever since Lascelles got injured and that's why we can't keep a clean sheet for love or money.

The whole back four's a worry. They have been shit ever since Lascelles got injured and that's why we can't keep a clean sheet for love of money.

sure but that's a given currently :lol:  Mbemba not in the squad.. Manquillo back at LB  :dontknow:

The whole back four's a worry. They have been shit ever since Lascelles got injured and that's why we can't keep a clean sheet for love of money.

sure but that's a given currently :lol:  Mbemba not in the squad.. Manquillo back at LB  :dontknow:

I like Mbemba but he was weak for the goal last week. Manquillo is in because Yedlin was weak for a few games running. It's not like we have great options in that dept.

He works hard, and can link the play as long as we play it to feet, as Rafa explained if we can control the game Joselu will have some utility.

As for the lack of Shelvey we shouldn’t play him when playing a 2 imo as he’s a liability defensively.

I just don't get the Joselu thing at this point, it cant be good for squad morale that other players seemingly get punished for slight bad performances and he's been absolutely awful.

Totally agree. I get he wanted to give him a chance but it's so obvious he shouldn't be playing now.

The whole back four's a worry. They have been s*** ever since Lascelles got injured and that's why we can't keep a clean sheet for love of money.

I like Mbemba but he was weak for the goal last week. Manquillo is in because Yedlin was weak for a few games running. It's not like we have great options in that dept.

Manquillo is weak for every single attack we have to defend, yet he gets chance after chance.

Guest firetotheworks

Gayle's in there as well so I'm not gonna complain about Joselu being in there tbh. Lascelles might have been nice, but he mustn't be totally ready.