FA Cup 2017/18 - 4th round draw: Chelsea (a) - on BT @ 1:30pm 28/01/18

Disco

How many have we sold?

Hope it’s a decent turnout by us.

Was only Upper Gallowgate & Level 4 Leazes tickets left on Tuesday, nothing in the Milburn or the New Stand.

I reckon 45k plus.

Fucking hell, that’s decent. I reckon there will be fair few turning up on the day as well, despite the prices doubling.

Is the Milburn-Leazes corner open? Was all greyed out when I got my tickets.

Was on sale yesterday and showing good availability when I got my two in the Leazes.

:thup:

Something like the Preston league cup crowd last season would be fantastic. Here's hoping for a similar performance.

Superb away turnout that!

bc7d9048ed7715ee339b05cfe9ad19fe.jpg

Wow, well done Luton! I don't remember anyone having that much of level 7 before (because we wouldn't usually let them have so many). Whatever they're usual away attendances are, that's fantastic! I'm sure they'll be loud up there!

Must be over 10 years since we got 40k+ for an FA Cup game, doesn't help we've been utter shit in that period and often gone out at the first time of asking away from home.

Southampton in 2006.

Disgusting that supporters of little Luton Town in League Two should enjoy their day out at a Premier League ground.

They should only be allowed in if they’ve been to every game this season.

The 381 fans they took to Gateshead were more indicitave  of their real support so while they're  entitled to enjoy their day out, I for one won't  be in awe of their 'magnificent' support this weekend.

Christ, how fucking bitter do you have to be to think like this? :anguish:

Disgusting that supporters of little Luton Town in League Two should enjoy their day out at a Premier League ground.

They should only be allowed in if they’ve been to every game this season.

The 381 fans they took to Gateshead were more indicitave  of their real support so while they're  entitled to enjoy their day out, I for one won't  be in awe of their 'magnificent' support this weekend.

Christ, how f***ing bitter do you have to be to think like this? :anguish:

:lol:

Let them enjoy their day man. I’m sure if Whitley Bay got a 3rd round away tie, I would go. I jumped on the bandwagon to Wembley in 2009 as did 7,000 others.

There is difference between a lot of fans being able to get time off/funds to travel the length of the country for a regular league game and getting time off/funds to travel a 1 off big away Cup game.

If we got to the semi-final or final of the FA Cup we would take 30k with about 50k more trying their best to get tickets. We arn’t going to be getting close to that for Spurs away.

taking my boy and 8 of his mates. its his 10th birthday on saturday so we've moved to the strawberry corner as a treat. getting his name mentioned at half time. gonna be a lush day.

Awesome 👏 hope they let you take the sheepdog in for free  :laugh2:

Why can I not order tickets for this on the club's website?

They took them offline this morning for some reason. Perhaps to limit the amount of pre match collections needed tomorrow and encourage people to get down the box office today? It is open until 7pm.