FA Cup 2017/18 - 4th round draw: Chelsea (a) - on BT @ 1:30pm 28/01/18

Disco

We’ve a week between this and the Swansea game. If any of the squad is in dire need of a rest then this is a good game to give it to them but I hope we put out a strong team personally.

It's rare that I can accept us not taking the cup seriously, but we have to focus everything on staying up. However, the best thing we can do to help us stay up is win this game. A home defeat to League 2 opposition is the last thing we need whilst things feel semi-positive.

They got someone sent off yesterday, no idea if they are an important player mind.

Either way, no matter what team we put out this should be a fairly comfortable win. No excuse like.

It definitely won't. You've got the little candy crush c***s sitting in the home crowd expecting us to whoop Luton something like 7-1 and when we'll struggle to break them down or concede, they'll throw a hissy fit and start moaning, groaning and swearing all kinds of s*** to the players and shouting Rafa fat Spanish waiter or something.

And our players will go back into their shells.

They got someone sent off yesterday, no idea if they are an important player mind.

Either way, no matter what team we put out this should be a fairly comfortable win. No excuse like.

It definitely won't. You've got the little candy crush c***s sitting in the home crowd expecting us to whoop Luton something like 7-1 and when we'll struggle to break them down or concede, they'll throw a hissy fit and start moaning, groaning and swearing all kinds of s*** to the players and shouting Rafa fat Spanish waiter or something.

And our players will go back into their shells.

They should find a new profession if this game scares them.

Luton Town are top of League 2 so they are in good form and full of confidence.

Luton Town: The team that have outscored Manchester City this season

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42238318

I'd put the strongest side possible out within reason. NUFC have often struggled against lower league opposition. I certainly wouldn't play a bunch of kids against them.

----------------Woodman

Sterry--- Mbemba-- Dummett--Haidara/Gamez

-----------Hayden------Barsaler

-----------------Merino-----

Aarons--------------------------Murphy

------------------Gayle

----------------Woodman

Sterry--- Mbemba-- Dummett--Haidara/Gamez

-----------Hayden------Barsaler

-----------------Merino-----

Aarons--------------------------Murphy

------------------Gayle

I reckon that will be fairly close to the team tbf. Maybe Saviet in there.

Yedlin could do with a rest like.

7200 Luton coming up  O0

When did we last have that many away fans at SJP? I know Leeds brought a fair few in the League Cup but I'm sure it wasn't that many? L7 must be open to host them!

Leeds brought 6K I think and Man City had 6K in the FA Cup around about 2001 when the game kicked off at 6 or 7 on a sunday night.

Man United FA Cup 1990 had about 7K, whole Leazes End and 2/3's of the East Stand.

7200 Luton coming up  O0

When did we last have that many away fans at SJP? I know Leeds brought a fair few in the League Cup but I'm sure it wasn't that many? L7 must be open to host them!

Fucking hell. I didn't know there was that many football fans in Luton.

7200 Luton coming up  O0

Leeds brought 6K I think and Man City had 6K in the FA Cup around about 2001 when the game kicked off at 6 or 7 on a sunday night.

Man United FA Cup 1990 had about 7K, whole Leazes End and 2/3's of the East Stand.

You sure they had 2/3s of the East Stand?! I used to sit with my Da then in the East Stand paddocks and I can only recall them have a small area near the Leazes?!