FA Cup 2017/18 - 4th round draw: Chelsea (a) - on BT @ 1:30pm 28/01/18

Disco

Ticket prices will be £10 for adults and £5 for juniors, seniors and students - but this will rise to £20 and £10 on the day of the game, so supporters are advised to purchase seats in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

Seen someone saying they think this might be a record number of away fans since the stadium capacity was increased...not sure if anyone knows better?

Leeds brought 9,000 in the league cup didn't they?

Fenerbahce brought loads when Sibierski smashes one in.

http://www.nufc.com/html/2006-07html/2006-10-19fenerbahce-h.html

Attendance:  30,035 including Alan Shearer and goal co-celebratee Jimmy Nail. Stuart Pearce - Man City Manager and previous European scorer for the Toon - was sitting in the Directors Box on a scouting mission.

The opposition brought around 3,500 noisy followers from Istanbul and most points in between, including a fair few UK-based supporters. Their lack of a goal to celebrate may be partly to blame, but we were nonetheless surprised not to see the usual flares/fireworks appear.

I miss European nights.  :'(

Seen someone saying they think this might be a record number of away fans since the stadium capacity was increased...not sure if anyone knows better?

Leeds brought 9,000 in the league cup didn't they?

2013/14? Apparently around 6,000 from .com "Backed by a boisterous 6,000 fans on L7, Leeds created the first chance of the game on five minutes..."

http://www.nufc.com/html/2013-14html/2013-09-25leeds-h.html

Thought it was more than that. Maybe I’d just been on the piss all day and it seemed more :lol:

:lol:

“Magic of the FA Cup” - basically people that can’t be bothered to support the club normally and probably support a bigger London club but will go along for the ride because they’re playing a big club in a big stadium, all the while bragging about how amazing their fans are for taking so many. Must really piss off the real fans

I think this comes at a good time for us tbh, providing that we win obviously.

We've hit some decent form in the league but it's critical that we sort out the home form. Not beating Swansea would be a dismal result; so facing Luton now gives us a chance to settle some of the nerves.

There's a full seven days between the two fixtures so I hope he plays a strong team. And I think he will. Just make sure Lascelles is rested, I'd say, he's far too important.

Hope for a big crowd, too. :)