FA Cup 2017/18 - 4th round draw: Chelsea (a) - on BT @ 1:30pm 28/01/18

Disco

Took us to a replay and beat us last time they had us apparently.

Still happy.

Fucking John Hartson and Scott Oakes.  They got to the semi final that year.

I had the misfortune to serve Scott Oakes' dad in my club the weekend after Luton did us. His Dad was a member of the band Showaddywaddy and a nice chap though took the piss a bit. Had the other footballer son Steffen with him too.

:milner:

Aren't Luton kinda good this season, like scoring 7 in a game 3 times already? They put 5 past Heed too. They'll enjoy if we have Lejeune and Manquillo in our defence for the game.

f***ing hated it when we lost to them back in 94. Was 1 of my first memories in football and we were on the wrong end of an upset. Pretty sure Andy Cole was sold later in the same month too.

They're doing well in their  league but I watched  them  at Gateshead  yesterday and they  were very lucky  to  break Gateshead  down after 40 mins. Play should have been stopped  after  a nasty collision. Gateshead  were still in the  game until  Luton 2nd after an hour so we should be ok but this is  nufc.

Guest neesy111

Took us to a replay and beat us last time they had us apparently.

Still happy.

Aye, Entertainers era in 1993/94. Hooper had a particularly terrible game in goal down there.

Still remember Barry venison's goal line clearance.

Whats the process for getting tickets to this? Id like to bring my daughters over for a xmas present. If anyone has 3 season tickets together but arent going then pm me please

They'll go on sale in the next couple of weeks, and season tickets aren't used for cup games. You'll get 3 together no problem.

Whats the process for getting tickets to this? Id like to bring my daughters over for a xmas present. If anyone has 3 season tickets together but arent going then pm me please

Keep checking the website (check NUFC on Twitter or FB as well for updates). It won't sell out and you'll get tickets no bother. Thinking about it myself.

Not only will you easily be able to get tickets, but it’s likely that the sports bars will be priced the same as ordinary tickets or more affordable than ordinary. If you get in early when they go on sale you should be able to pick them up, good seats, good view, and you can go inside to the tables and warmth before, during, and after the match if need be.

It's a bizarre ground!  Went with my mate for their 1st round tie vs Portsmouth on the front row in my NUFC shirt and managed to get on the BBC highlights  ;D

Also the town centre if you didn't know you were in Luton you'd presume you were in Sunderland somewhere  :lol:

FYP