Darlow

Yedlin Lascelles Clark Mbemba

Shelvey Hayden

Ritchie Ayoze Murphy

Joselu

I reckon

Mbemba/Shelvey/Ayoze in cause of rotation and so close to the previous game

Reckon maybe even Diame in alongside Shelvey :lol:

Think Everton will be hard to break down and then score from a corner in the 89th minute.

Well it's what happened last time we played them up here. Might have been an injury time winner from a corner. I remember it being very late on anyway.

Hazy memory but wasn't it Cleverly with the last touch of the game?

Think Everton will be hard to break down and then score from a corner in the 89th minute.

Well it's what happened last time we played them up here. Might have been an injury time winner from a corner. I remember it being very late on anyway.

Aye think it might have been.

Yedlin Lascelles Clark Mbemba

Shelvey Hayden

Murphy Merino Atsu

Gayle

Throw a bit of pace at this lot.  Must win game IMO.

We are getting nothing from Arsenal next so this has to be 3 points.  Otherwise we are limping to Jan with the reality of no money to spend and in the bottom 3.

Aye think it might have been.

Stupid looping header, should have been a goal kick as well iirc

I don’t know if it’s blind faith because I’m going but I think we’ll get a win in this one. I’m hoping we go back with one up front and both Shelvey and Merino on the pitch. With Gayle’s form I fancy him to get a couple. I don’t think Everton have the pace to destroy us like Man U, Leicester and Watford did.

I think it’ll be similar to the games earlier in the season where it’s difficult to split the two sides and fingers crossed we’re on the right side of it.

Lacelles starting again would be a huge lift too.

I would like to see:

-------------------------Elliot-----------------------------

Yedlin-----Lascelles-------Clark------------Mbemba

---------------Shelkvey-----Hayden------------------

--Atsu-----------------Merino--------------Ritchie

--------------------Gayle-------------------------

Gayle has looked quite sharp in the last couple of games, seems to have a bit of confidence. With Merino a bit further up the pitch he can relax a bit more. Everton in the same boat as us and seem a bit brittle also. Need a goal early to settle us.

I would like to see:

-------------------------Elliot-----------------------------

Yedlin-----Lascelles-------Clark------------Mbemba

---------------Shelkvey-----Hayden------------------

--Atsu-----------------Merino--------------Ritchie

--------------------Gayle-------------------------

Gayle has looked quite sharp in the last couple of games, seems to have a bit of confidence. With Merino a bit further up the pitch he can relax a bit more. Everton in the same boat as us and seem a bit brittle also. Need a goal early to settle us.

Scoring early in the last 3 hasn't been very productive.

Shelvey will be back and Ritchie will be dropped.

I don’t know if it’s blind faith because I’m going but I think we’ll get a win in this one. I’m hoping we go back with one up front and both Shelvey and Merino on the pitch. With Gayle’s form I fancy him to get a couple. I don’t think Everton have the pace to destroy us like Man U, Leicester and Watford did.

I think it’ll be similar to the games earlier in the season where it’s difficult to split the two sides and fingers crossed we’re on the right side of it.

Lacelles starting again would be a huge lift too.

I agree, I think this is winnable, although obviously we could just as easily lose it. The key is in keeping a clean sheet for me, do that and the confidence will start creeping back, and who knows, we could easily snatch a win.

To be fair, Douglas pointed out that we aren't actually that bad for scoring goals compared to others. He made an interesting point that 442 might look more solid if we have Lascelles and Dummett in defence. I'm not the latter's biggest fan, But I do agree on Lascelles.