West Ham United 2-3 Newcastle United - 23/12/2017 - post match joy from p31

Disco

HAHAHAHA YESSSSS FUCK OFF YOU NEGATIVE CUNTS IN THE PRE MATCH THREAD

:lol: :lol: :lol: :thup:

I was thinking when we were 3-1 up in particular like, the way people had us written off for today was absolutely absurd.

Not really.

I was thinking when we were 3-1 up in particular like, the way people had us written off for today was absolutely absurd.

Was it absurd when people were predicting us to win for the last 10 games or so? :lol:

Tony Cottee, Tony Ghoul, Boris Johnson, Julian Dicks, Trevor Brooking, Karren Brady, The Dildo Brothers, Russel Brand, Kriss Akabusi, Pink Shirt Nonce...can you hear me, Pink Shirt Nonce! Your boys took one hell of a beating! Your boys took one hell of a beating!

Guest neesy111

Tony Cottee, Tony Ghoul, Boris Johnson, Karren Brady, The Dildo Brothers, Russel Brand, Kriss Akabusi, Pink Shirt Nonce...can you hear me, Pink Shirt Nonce! Your boys took one hell of a beating! Your boys took one hell of a beating!

:lol: :lol:

Forum's got more than its fair share of 'half empties' like. :thup:

Tony Cottee, Tony Ghoul, Boris Johnson, Julian Dicks, Trevor Brooking, Karren Brady, The Dildo Brothers, Russel Brand, Kriss Akabusi, Pink Shirt Nonce...can you hear me, Pink Shirt Nonce! Your boys took one hell of a beating! Your boys took one hell of a beating!

:lol: