Newcastle United vs Manchester City - 27/12/17 @ 19:45 live on Sky

Decky

Guest Howaythetoon

Whatever the scoreline we are facing probably the most formidable PL side of all time while we will be fielding arguably the weakest PL side we’ve ever put out so I hope the fans get behind the team. I was there when we were hammered against Liverpool and their fans were moot while we chanted louder and louder for our team after every one of their goals. The season we first went down. If they score a goal, we roar the team on, even if they score lots.

Astu to skip past Kompany in the opening five minutes and gets brought down, last man red card. 1-0 Merino thunderbolt. Merry f***ing Christmas.

no f***ing way anyone gets sent off against Newcastle United. Nope. Never.

Guest Howaythetoon

If we win or draw (ha) I’d cringe if they called it a famous result, hate all that shit. Famous result is us beating Barcelona not getting something against Man fucking City no matter how good they are.

We’re on a hiding to nothing either way.

We’re playing one of the best ever teams in this league but every team can be beaten on a given day.

The realist says we'll go down 1-4 but if the place gets an early lift it could be one of those days. They are not as good at the back as they are going forward.

Guest Howaythetoon

That wasn't a first choice team though. Our first choice team is the worst first choice Premier League team we've had though.

The year we finished 5th (and they won the league in the last minute), we lost 2-0 to these in the final home game of the season and the atmosphere throughout was terrific. At some points we were just booing and whistling constantly as they knocked it about. They were just better than us when it really mattered with two great goals but we gave it a real good go.

Kompany said this:

Obviously we're nowhere near as good as we were then but I'm hoping for an effort and atmosphere like that. We're almost certainly going to lose, let's not make it easy.

The year we finished 5th (and they won the league in the last minute), we lost 2-0 to these in the final home game of the season and the atmosphere throughout was terrific. At some points we were just booing and whistling constantly as they knocked it about. They were just better than us when it really mattered with two great goals but we gave it a real good go.

Kompany said this:

Obviously we're nowhere near as good as we were then but I'm hoping for an effort and atmosphere like that. We're almost certainly going to lose, let's not make it easy.

Amen to that