Manchester City v Newcastle United - 20/01/2018 @ 17:30 (BT Sport)

Altamullan

I'm hoping that we go for them from the first whistle  :shifty:

Nowt to lose, won't be in the bottom three regardless of what happens. Just got to avoid an absolute hammering, which I believe we will do. We'll probably see a repeat of the home match up here which I think many, including me and I'm fucking going to the game because I'm a fucking idiot, will take.

Nowt to lose, won't be in the bottom three regardless of what happens. Just got to avoid an absolute hammering, which I believe we will do. We'll probably see a repeat of the home match up here which I think many, including me and I'm fucking going to the game because I'm a fucking idiot, will take.

:lol: Just sing your heart out for Rafa mate

Honestly, i don't know what I want from this game. My heads spinning tonight.

Nowt to lose, won't be in the bottom three regardless of what happens. Just got to avoid an absolute hammering, which I believe we will do. We'll probably see a repeat of the home match up here which I think many, including me and I'm f***ing going to the game because I'm a f***ing idiot, will take.

:lol: Just sing your heart out for Rafa mate

Honestly, i don't know what I want from this game. My heads spinning tonight.

I'm on the piss almost all day, so that's quite likely. :lol: Going to try and make this match as much as a blur as possible; having to check the score when I wake up on Sunday morning in a pool of my own vomit on Pink Lane back in the town.

Whilst Rafa's still here, I want us to win, I want us to succeed. Hopefully that is as long as possible because it's been a nice feeling.

Even though we rarely get absolutely scuttled under Rafa, just cos of the bad takeover news I reckon this will be a heavy defeat. In a similar vein to the match after Allardyce got the bullet, I think we'll get to HT at 0-0 then proceed to lose 5 or 6 nil.