The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Pulis having his teams lob long throws into the box. Have we rewound 10 years?

Pulis tried to mould Shotton into the next Delap at Stoke but realised he was a pretty rubbish footballer without the missile type Delap throw

From our perspective theoretically you've got to want Boro to get through and win the final, but if you look at both managers which one is most likely to keep a team in the PL, Bruce (whose been relegated a few times) or Pulis (whose never been relegated), then you've got to hope for Villa. It'll be funny if they do go up, wonder what Terry will do when he made this big point about not wanting to play his beloved Chelsea.

From our perspective theoretically you've got to want Boro to get through and win the final, but if you look at both managers which one is most likely to keep a team in the PL, Bruce (whose been relegated a few times) or Pulis (whose never been relegated), then you've got to hope for Villa. It'll be funny if they do go up, wonder what Terry will do when he made this big point about not wanting to play his beloved Chelsea.

Wigan,Sunderland?

Guest Howaythetoon

I would be happy with Fulham coming up as it’s another London club and another chance for me to visit family, canny away day as well. Mind I was gutted for my Derby supporting mate, although he lives in Brighton so also follows them, he’s a die hard Rams fan though. Boro are a local club so I wouldn’t be too bothered, I work there a lot and although they are clearly not a big club, they are well supported if not in attendances certainly around their town as everyone seems a Boro fan. Villa... my first away match and I love their stadium, I work in Birmingham a lot as well, I’m there Thursday and Friday, well the West Midlands anyway, and it’s another chance to visit family who live in Birmingham and Redditch. Plus I actually like Bruce and it would mind fuck the mackems even more. Mind... I say all that, I doubt I’ll go to any away games next season or even home games due to work schedule.

Wigan,Sunderland?

Brum and Hull.

Guest Howaythetoon

Villa would be shite in the Premier League, like. The definition of a Championship squad.

They could do a QPR spend a shit load and implode. They seem to have some OK players, individuals, but have never looked like a top team to me in that division unlike us last season and Wolves this season. Fulham have looked the best in terms of style and personnel.