The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Casemiro. Nacho. Isco. Ronaldo.  Didn’t play well imo. 

Ramos.  Kroos. Modric.  Benzema. Bale.  Great.

Ramos is a cheating dirty cunt. Hope he feels deeply ashamed. Not just for (successful)  deliberate attempt to hurt Salah. Enjoy your victory (not as much as you should).

Ramos' contact on Salah (locking up an arm, controlling Salah's fall) reminds me of the sort of stunt Zaza Pachulia pulls in the NBA. Some will write it off as accidental, a clumsy tangle, but I think there's some 'dirty veteran savvy' (applied to a key opposition player) taking place there. The heat he's copping is warranted imho

Ramos pulled him down but obviously didn't mean to dislocate Salah's shoulder, i know Ramos is a massive loon but i would want my defenders to rough up the other teams star player without getting in trouble.

If Lejeune or Lascelles roughed him up in a game i couldn't care less, as long as it's not over the top. I don't think Ramos went over the top in this instance to be honest.

Aye I don’t think he adds anything to it.

Like someone said. It’s rough but not OTT. He didn’t ‘do’ him. Straight away he offers to pick Salah up but Salah realises it might be serious.

The Karius thing actually looks worse but again he makes it look innocuous enough. And it certainly rattled Karius it seems.

Unless I am completely wrong, this is the first time since the 93-94 season when the two teams from the same city managed to win European honours during the same season (Milan winning the CL and Inter winning the UEFA Cup back then). A cracking Supercup matchup awaits in Tallinn. Might actually be tempted to go, me.

And yes, what a clusterfook by Karius. I thought Real Madrid were to win anyway, but he made it so much easier. Poor guy, genuinely feel for him.

Liverpool/Klopp had some awful turn of events.

Best player injured

GK throws 2 in. 

The other goal is the stuff you dream about as a 10 year old. So good it barely makes sense.

Think it’s better than Zidanes and Ronaldo’s.  Zidane’s cross is Looping in.  He has time to set himself up. Extra points for weaker foot and harder technique - but he Zinedine Zidane.  I reckon loop 20 balls like that in on Monday, he’ll score a few.

Bale’s no right to attempt this one. 

Ramos' contact on Salah (locking up an arm, controlling Salah's fall) reminds me of the sort of stunt Zaza Pachulia pulls in the NBA. Some will write it off as accidental, a clumsy tangle, but I think there's some 'dirty veteran savvy' (applied to a key opposition player) taking place there. The heat he's copping is warranted imho

DeJ1ZxDV4AALmpS.jpg

Looks bad/probably intentional from pics alone (intentional in terms of trying to slam an opponent into the ground whilst pinning an arm, especially with the way he's going down whilst turning). But in real time video from different angles it looks like Salah is also pushing/leaning into Ramos.

Impossible to know, and to be brutally honest if Ramos meant to rough up Salah then he's done it in a genius way.

Kelly Olynk on Kevin Love.

Kelly Olynk on Kevin Love.

Yeah it really reminded me of this.