The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Got more talented aye, clear as day that. Granted he's a bit younger too, but doesn't do anything near enough to merit how highly rated he is. The best player outside top 6 stuff that has been said is mental.

Mahrez, Vardy, Gylfi (possibly although not really this season) and possibly Shaqiri. Can't think of too many attackers outside the top 6 as good as Zaha. Might be missing someone obvious

Would agree on those. Just don't get how he's rated so well, when he's not really scoring that many or assisting for Palace. Plenty of players in the league with as good as numbers as Zaha. Looks good on the eye, but totally overated in my book.

Would have plenty of players playing outside top 6 here that are equally as good, if not better than Zaha given the chance - Shaqiri, Arnautovic, Laznini, both Ayew's, Wilson, King, Propper, Gross, Izguierdo, Perreya, Richarlison, Delefeou, Mahrez, Alrighton, Diabate, Gudmondsson

FWIW think Gross is one of best player playing outside 6, along with Mahrez

There's a lot more to football than goals and assists

There's a lot more to football than goals and assists

Accepted, but for an attacking player there quite a good barometer. Without in depth analysis, you can judge how much a player effects games by seeing how many goals or assists their getting. On that basis, I'd say it's fair to question whether Zaha should be getting more. It's not as if he isn't going to be getting forward or in advanced positions is it...

Guest firetotheworks

Yeah, that's not offside like.

How can you look at that and not see Stanislas ahead of the person playing the ball. Even if it's just a leg.

I'm not blaming the officials for not flagging FWIW.

That's not the rule though, it's the ball that matters and he's level.