The other games today 2018/19

Greg

That's surely the best goal he's scored.

His goal v Portsmouth was better IMO

I never really got all the fuss with that one tbh. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's just kicking the ball really hard and accurately. Tonight's is miles better. He almost scored a better one in a friendly for Portugal against Spain but Nani tapped it in on the line in an offside position when it was going in anyway [emoji38]

Just seen that Ronaldo goal, that's a fucking amazing goal.

Picture perfect technique, much better than most goals like that where it's usually a massive shinner. I think it's even more impressive because I don't ever recall him scoring a goal like it before.

Juve fans applauding is sad, mind.

Why?

A genuine all-time great has just scored a goal befitting of the legend. Sometimes you have to step back and say wow...

Agreed. Nice to see a bit of class from fans now and again. I remember us doing it when Ferdinand scored against us for Leicester City.

Why?

A genuine all-time great has just scored a goal befitting of the legend. Sometimes you have to step back and say wow...

Agreed. Nice to see a bit of class from fans now and again. I remember us doing it when Ferdinand scored against us for Leicester City.

Vardy was clapped off when subbed after he scored the record equalling goal against us at SJP too.

Why?

Vardy was clapped off when subbed after he scored the record equalling goal against us at SJP too.

That was a bit ridiculous, mind.