The other games today 2018/19

Greg

If Hughes remains in charge at Southampton and they stay up can they really improve to even the levels Puel had them in terms of league position? Top half/8? His record at Stoke suggests they'll be 12th-9th at best.

If Hughes remains in charge at Southampton and they stay up can they really improve to even the levels Puel had them in terms of league position? Top half/8? His record at Stoke suggests they'll be 12th-9th at best.

Only signed to the end of the season didn't he? It would have to be a spectacular turnaround for him to get the gig properly.

Huddersfield are in big trouble! Quite nice to watch this game without a care about the result. Soto winning will certainly make it interesting. Conte has already packed his bags by the looks of it.

Chelsea are absolutely lifting.

What's gone on there this season? You weren't hearing stories of Conte not getting the players he wanted last season. Has Abramovich stopped giving a shit? Haven't seen him at any Chelsea games this season when you usually do see him.

Is it me or do the survival kings always kick start their survival push by a win over Chelsea?

Is when we signed the French players, Sunderland a couple of times I believe, now Southampton, been others as well I think.