The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Tunisia look really threatening against Spain.

In England's group right? You guys are going to need to be wary of these lot.

Was just thinking that, these look decent.

Guest Howaythetoon

They did in the buildup to ‘98 but from memory England were extremely comfortable in their 2-0 win. Anyway I never read too much into friendlies or even qualifiers, especially where England are concerned :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

I see England under-21s won a tournament for a 3rd successive time. I’m a critic of the academy set up here in England and especially the set up at grassroots level, but are we finally seeing the fruits of the labour so to speak? The full national side may not contain any world-class players outside of perhaps Kane, but it’s a young squad with some exciting and different players. Either way it’s good to see the younger players doing well internationally.

Absolutely love how serious it seems both norway 98 and Brazil 98 took the «rematch» :lol: From Ronaldo throwing a fit at someone missing an open goal, to Ze Roberto throwing himself all over and asking the ref to card people :lol:

That Tore Andre Flo could still walk is somewhat of a miracle as well. All in all good fun :aww: Like Brazil much more now. Just a shame that Ronaldo decided he was too fat to play :(

With the exception of all pace being gone, Brazil were still so fun and technical to watch. Norway doing their 98 tactic - but without the pace - would never end well :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...