The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Aye, watched a bit of it as I had a bet on, definitely should have lost. Gonna watch my first ever MLS game now

Really good game this, hardly any stoppages and both teams going for it

I know Liverpool lost yesterday but they have a seriously stacked team. Almost forgot Shaquiri signed for them. Do they have a weak link? Lovren? Even he was in the WC final.

On their bench they'd have in reserve Clyne, Origi, Lallana, Moreno, Milner, Ings, Matip and Gomez.

I know Liverpool lost yesterday but they have a seriously stacked team. Almost forgot Shaquiri signed for them. Do they have a weak link? Lovren? Even he was in the WC final.

On their bench they'd have in reserve Clyne, Origi, Lallana, Moreno, Milner, Ings, Matip and Gomez.

It looks good overall but our front three is the key. One of them rested or injured and our performance drops significantly. We defeated City in a friendly yesterday. That's 6 wins, 1 draw, 1 loss against City for Klopp. If only we could play them every weekend  :lol:

Klopp is a weirdo

Nah. He has his issues, not perfect, but he is cool in the larger scheme of things. He is a hipster like Rafa in the sense that they prefer and are a better fit for clubs like Valencia, Liverpool, Dortmund, Newcastle over Madrid, Bayern, and Barcelona. If you look at the current list of top managers, he is the most likely to be your manager at some point in the future.

He has a very different personality than Rafa but internally there are a lot of similarities. Just like Rafa, he understands the bonds fans have with their club in a location like Liverpool, Dortmund, Newcastle and knows how to harness that and bring everyone forward.

Klopp is awesome. Brilliant move by them to get him. It could have gone a lot worse (see Man Utd).

Man Utd finished above Liverpool in the league.

I do think Liverpool will step up a gear next year mind.

Getting to the Champions League final ain't nothing like. He's a decent manager who plays very entertaining football. Not sure he's a great manager or anything, at least from his Liverpool tenure but were I a Liverpool fan I'd be happy to have him and he will win something one day. He can be a total twat sometimes but so can a lot of managers, it's high pressure, people ask you inane questions constantly. Better than being boring.

Getting to the Champions League final ain't nothing like. He's a decent manager who plays very entertaining football. Not sure he's a great manager or anything, at least from his Liverpool tenure but were I a Liverpool fan I'd be happy to have him and he will win something one day. He can be a total twat sometimes but so can a lot of managers, it's high pressure, people ask you inane questions constantly. Better than being boring.

It's absolutely better than being boring and I'm by no means saying Mourinho is great or anything. I just think it's a bit mad to praise Klopp and then use Man United as an example of a team doing a lot worse whenever they finished 6 points ahead of Liverpool.

I'd still rather Klopp over Mourinho when all is said and done.

Oh yeah, I wouldn't use him as a stick to beat Mourinho with, albeit quite happy to beat Mourniho with a stick if given the chance. Whos got the better manager man u or liverpool is not very interesting.