The other games today 2018/19

Greg

I find the Charity Shield boring too, I actively avoid watching it. Couldn't even tell you who won it in any of the previous seasons

I pretty much can't remember results for any team after a season is done. Sometimes I'll watch highlites of big games from past seasons and have no recollection of who won or who scored.

Even our games. Completely forgot we beat Arsenal 2-1. I thought we won 1-0. Completely forgot about the Perez goal.

Does that say Liverpool 4 and Man Utd 1? :lol:

What was the final score? :lol:

Mourinho will get sacked this season or just after IMO.

In fairness to Man U they have a lot more players missing than Liverpool - a few reserves were in their XI

Does that say Liverpool 4 and Man Utd 1? [emoji38]

What was the final score? [emoji38]

Mourinho will get sacked this season or just after IMO.

In fairness to Man U they have a lot more players missing than Liverpool - a few reserves were in their XI

Was at that game, not sure how sustainable ICC is at those prices year after year. Surely it’s going to get boring for some.

Either way, decent day out and Shaqiri’s goal was brilliant to see up close.

Mou is gone by Jan. He's already in meltdown, slagging players, whinging. It's over.

Seems to happen eventually - gets a nice pay off then onto the next club.

Mou is gone by Jan. He's already in meltdown, slagging players, whinging. It's over.

Something's wrong with him, not sure what it is. Not sure if he's depressed or the Chelsea/Doc/Hazard situation broke him but he's not been the same since & he's dragging the club and players down with him in a cloud of misery.

Something's wrong with him, not sure what it is. Not sure if he's depressed or the Chelsea/Doc/Hazard situation broke him but he's not been the same since & he's dragging the club and players down with him in a cloud of misery.

Which was of his own making, deflecting blame from yourself, eventually people figure that out and tire of you. That's where he is imo.

Guest Howaythetoon

He needs to take a year out and then join a club that doesn’t have a bottomless pit of money or is expected to win things. Do a Rafa Jose, do what you do best, coaching, managing, creating a team better than the sum of its parts. At the moment he is finished as far as being able to dominate/compete even at an elite club. He is obviously burnt out and to me just seems like his entire existence is one big chore or ball ache to him. Mourinho at his best is someone who can find a winning solution even without having the best players, team or most money spent regardless of the opposition. He is just one of a handful of managers who guarantees silverware. He is way past his best at the moment though and won’t be winning the big trophies any time soon, here or in Europe, as a result.